Profile for arif > Reviews

Content by arif

arif

World Vegetarian Classics: Over 220 Essential International Recipes for the Modern Kitchen
by Celia Brooks Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Book in pristine condition, 20 Mar. 2015
Love it. For this price it is a steal. Used book, condition as described.

Razor Girl's A125 Kick Scooter - Pink/Silver (Old Version)
Razor Girl's A125 Kick Scooter - Pink/Silver (Old Version)

2.0 out of 5 stars nice scooter but didn't last long, 19 Jan. 2014
It looks nice and goes really fast. My daughter really loved it. However, the ball bearings in the front wheel broke down in less than a year. I tried to find a replacement part for it to no avail. It is only sold in US.

Paper Jamz Rock Girl Pro Microphone (Pink)
Paper Jamz Rock Girl Pro Microphone (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars fun little gadget, 12 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter. She loves it. It is a great value entertainment for the price paid. Loading your own songs onto it is very easy too. I fully recommend this to budding little singers. I wonder why it is soooo cheap. I will update this review if it fails in the near future. However, after 1 month of heavy usage it is been holding fine.

Crocs Harborline Boat, Men's Boat Shoes, Espresso/Black, 8 UK
Crocs Harborline Boat, Men's Boat Shoes, Espresso/Black, 8 UK
Offered by Doorstep Adventures

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes and amazing amazon discount, 19 April 2012
I was a bit hesitant to buy these shoes after reading the reviews here. But I checked the crocs' US and UK webpages, and they are full of positive reviews. In the end I am glad. I am size 9 and unlike other buyers' experience size 9 of these shoes fit me exactly. They look great and are very comfortable. All in all it is a steal compared to high street price.

Black And White Floral Pattern Silicone Case Cover For The Apple iPhone 3 3G 3GS

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 23 Dec. 2011
My wife quite liked the pattern online but in reality the case looks cheap and does not fit the phone properly. I returned it back.

Fun Buttons
Fun Buttons

4.0 out of 5 stars it is ok but don't expect to much, 22 April 2011
This review is from: Fun Buttons (Toy)
my daughter plays with them from time to time. we count them and sort them etc. It is as described, not a super toy but has some educational value, worth the price.

Orchard Toys Who's on the Farm?
Orchard Toys Who's on the Farm?

3.0 out of 5 stars nice puzzle, 22 April 2011
This is a nice puzzle but my daughter did not like it as much as her other puzzles because it did not come with a frame she can built the puzzle on.