Profile for fisher25 > Reviews

Content by fisher25

fisher25

Page: 1 | 2
iGadgitz Black Silicone Skin Case Cover with Tyre Tread Design for Apple iPhone 3G & New 3GS 8GB, 16GB & 32GB + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Well priced and does the job, 12 May 2014
Fits well, arrived quickly, and I think it looks good.

Seem to protect the phone well. Very happy with my purchase

Tucano Elements Second Skin Sleeve for iPad Mini - Fuchsia
Tucano Elements Second Skin Sleeve for iPad Mini - Fuchsia

5.0 out of 5 stars great colour and price, 26 Sep 2013
This fits my ipad well - I have a magnetic keyboard on my ipad which acts as a case - this sleeve accommodates this and it fits comfortably

Filofax Finsbury Personal Organiser Leather Rambling Grain A5 Raspberry Ref 025371

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, lots of space to record but heavy!!, 26 Sep 2013
I have three part time jobs and so use a page a day - along with spare writing paper and other add on this diary does feel heavy.
I love the colour, its smart and the quality is excellent.
I prefer using a diary for work rather than my phone and this is great for me but if weight is a consideration then go for a smaller Filofax.

Gelert X-Treme Lite Mat - Orange/W Black Base, 120 X 50 X 4 Cm
Gelert X-Treme Lite Mat - Orange/W Black Base, 120 X 50 X 4 Cm

2.0 out of 5 stars Very slippy, 22 Aug 2013
I used this with my sleeping bag and it was like trying to drive on ice!! It was comfy when I could stay on it but i resorted to using a folded double duvet which worked better - not for me although others rave about these and my grandson age 5yrs was fine on it in his sleeping bag.

Alessi Bird Whistle Hob Kettle, Ivory White
Alessi Bird Whistle Hob Kettle, Ivory White

5.0 out of 5 stars Its all about the looks., 22 Aug 2013
The first kettle I received did not whistle but it was quickly replaced with another whose whistle is nice and loud

I love the look of this kettle, it pours well and feels substantial but not too heavy. To me this kettle is more like a work of art although I think its a bit like marmite - you either love it or hate it.

Although this is a pricey kettle it is nothing compared to what my daughter spends on trainers which is how i justify the price to myself!!!!

Think Like a Pancreas, 2nd edition
Think Like a Pancreas, 2nd edition
by Gary Scheiner

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 13 Jun 2013
Arrived fast and I found his book informative and readable. I have been diabetic for 15 yrs but learnt lots of new information - of course the trick is to apply it all to yourself!!

Oh What A Lovely Tour - Babyshambles Live
Oh What A Lovely Tour - Babyshambles Live

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 13 Jun 2013
This is the first Babyshambles album I have listened to - I enjoyed it and PD is more of a poet thatn a singer but it's from the heart which keeps it real.

Carol Vorderman's Times Tables Made Easy
Carol Vorderman's Times Tables Made Easy
by Carol Vorderman
Edition: Unknown Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars A good start for age 5yrs and upwards., 13 Jun 2013
My grandson is doing times tables and this book arrived today. He was keen to show me what he had learnt in school and liked putting the stickers onto the completed tasks. He is 5 yrs so has a very short attention span however I think that a few minutes spent when he visits will be fun for him and also encourage his learning. The book is a good size with bright colours along with general work type pages. Carol explains the need to know your maths in order to help with daily life - A good book that I would recommend if you have time to sit with your child - which of course grandparents always do!!

Steepletone Brighton 1950's Portable Retro Style Rotary Radio - Beige
Steepletone Brighton 1950's Portable Retro Style Rotary Radio - Beige
Offered by Delightful-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Realy great radio, 13 Jun 2013
I thought the reviews for this product were almost too good to be true but even so I ordered this radio which arrived yesterday.
I ordered in beige which I would describe as cream.
I am very impressed with this radio, the dial is easy to tune and the sound quality is nice and clear. The cream looks retro and stylish. The price was low compared to other retro radio's on the market.
The radio was delivered within 4 days of ordering and was well packaged.I would recommend this radio to others.

National Geographic Little Kids: First Big Book of Dinosaurs
National Geographic Little Kids: First Big Book of Dinosaurs
by Catherine D. Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit, 13 Jun 2013
My grandson ages 5 is captivated by dionsaurs. This book is full of great pictures and interesting facts. The little pictures in each corner of the dinosaur next to an adult image give children a clear picture as to the size of each dinosaur.
My grandson loves to look at the picturesin this book with me but I am sure when older he will enjoy the text too.

Page: 1 | 2