Profile for brownie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Netflix
Netflix

5.0 out of 5 stars Great selection, 31 July 2015
This review is from: Netflix (App)
Much better than the previous one I tried which was always stopping and starting (no name dropping) and much more choice although I would prefer an easier way to view selection, have to scroll through a lot before I can see something of interest as they seem a bit mixed up but otherwise, excellent. Works well on my kindle and tv with no stops and starts but as yet not tried it on my lap top

Amybria jewelry Lolita Black Lace Velvet Purple Oval Crystal Bead Pendant Choker Necklace Goth
Offered by AMYBRIA INDUSTRIAL LIMITED HONG KONG

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty choker, 24 July 2015
I don't normally wear chokers, I don't like things tight around my neck but ordered this as it seemed to be the only one that would go with a new pair of earrings I bought. I was delighted to find that it does not fit tightly, unless you want it to, as you can adjust using the metal chain and it is quite pretty. Not a great match to earrings but think it will do and will wear it anyway. This supplier is extremely cheap. It does take a while for items to arrive, as they come all the way from china! But well worth the wait, especially for the price. You won't find them anywhere else at these prices.

Blue Turquoise Bead Tibet Silver Dragonfly Charm Flower Rhinestone Bracelet
Blue Turquoise Bead Tibet Silver Dragonfly Charm Flower Rhinestone Bracelet
Offered by Qiyun Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous bracelet, 24 July 2015
I love this bracelet. So pretty and I bought it to go with a real turquoise ring I have and it's perfect so I am delighted. The only thing I would say is it fits me perfectly, and I have quite small wrists, bracelets are often too big so if you have large wrists, I don't think it will fit. This supplier is very cheap, I don't know how they make them for the price. It takes a bit for them to arrive, but they do come all the way from china! I have bought several items from this supplier and like them all. You really can't fault them for the price. Would highly recommend.

Fashion Women Rhinestone Heart Owl Bangle Golden Silver Alloy Chain Bracelet (Gold Purple)
Offered by Phoenix B2C UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bracelet, 16 July 2015
Pretty bracelet at bargain price. Would use seller again.

Womens Plus Size Frill Necklace Gypsy Ladies Tunic Short Sleeve Long V Neck Tops (18, Turquoise)
Offered by Miss Attitude UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain lovely top, 30 May 2015
Arrived promptly. I thought I would try this as it was such a low price and thought it would do for smart/casual during the day. I wore it the other day and it is a perfect fit and length and looked lovely. Even looks nice enough to wear on a summer night out so I have now ordered 2 more in different colours. Although, again, I do not understand why the colours vary in price but a very cheap top even so. Covers my arms too!

New Womens Floral Lace Short Sleeve Ladies Flower Lined Patterned Stretch T-Shirt Tunic Party Top Plus Size Black & Purple Size 18
Offered by Top Fashion18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value special occasion top, 30 May 2015
Arrived on time. Ordered my usual size and is a little on the loose side, but smaller size would be too small and comfort is always a good thing. I wore it for a party recently and my daughter loved it. I like it so much I have since ordered 2 more in different colours. Although I don't understand why different colours are slightly different prices! It is still a bargain for a smart, evening wear top. Only down side for me is the fact that the sleeves aren't quite long enough to hide my saggy arms! But no problem really as I have lots of shrugs and kimono's!!

The Surgeon: (Rizzoli & Isles series 1)
The Surgeon: (Rizzoli & Isles series 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thriller writter, 30 May 2015
I love Tess Gerritsen. Have read several of hers now and all have been great

Sloggi Basic Midi 3-Pack Women's Knickers Black Size 18
Sloggi Basic Midi 3-Pack Women's Knickers Black Size 18

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat Sloggi, 30 May 2015
Delivered very quickly. I am between 2 sizes and had this size (smaller size) last time I had Sloggi so went for same again. Little tighter than last one's but not too tight, while holding in stomach which is what I need and they will probably loosen slightly after a wash or two. In my opinion you can't beat Sloggi for comfort. they may be dearer than others, but they last way longer, are cotton, comfortable and pull you in!! What more could you ask.

HP Deskjet 2540 All-In-One Printer
HP Deskjet 2540 All-In-One Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Printer/Scanner, 2 May 2015
Great little printer. No leads needed as can connect to internet. Will do double sided, although you do have to re-insert paper, but that is not a problem, and scans too. Easy to set up and can use within 10 to 15 mins.A bit bigger than I expected but still fits nicely onto my table top. Glad I chose this one. Would highly recommend

Xerox A4 100gsm Premier Paper - White Ream
Xerox A4 100gsm Premier Paper - White Ream
Offered by Caboodle Office Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Super printer paper, 2 May 2015
Good quality paper, does not get chewed up in printer and even prints rather quite decent photos, although not as good quality as photo paper but suits for some things. Great for double sided printing. Will be sticking with this one in future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4