Profile for THEB455INATOR > Reviews

Pulp Fiction (2 Disc Collector's Edition) [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ John Travolta
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars best movie ever, 17 Oct. 2013
very good price. this is my favourite movie of all time. feature length and second disc full of special feature goodies

Kontrol Freek FPS CLASSIC for XBOX 360 & PS3
Kontrol Freek FPS CLASSIC for XBOX 360 & PS3
Offered by limexb360

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 17 Oct. 2013
very comfortable, makes gameplay more enjoyable and is just generally a very good product. not cheap plastic and very much worth the price

MICRO USB DATA CABLE FOR BLACKBERRY SAMSUNG NOKIA HTC SONY ERICSSON
MICRO USB DATA CABLE FOR BLACKBERRY SAMSUNG NOKIA HTC SONY ERICSSON
Offered by Deveaths

3.0 out of 5 stars quite short, 17 Oct. 2013
easily breakable, split cable, does the job and is cheap but is expected for the price. no other problems .

Thin 2.4GHz Wireless USB Wheel Optical Mouse PC Laptop
Thin 2.4GHz Wireless USB Wheel Optical Mouse PC Laptop
Offered by hastingis

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 17 Oct. 2013
very very good product. very cheap, no problems. not flimsy but lightweight. DPI settings. takes one AA battery. very compact. very happy.

Key to Speed Radio Control Pontiac Solstice
Key to Speed Radio Control Pontiac Solstice
Offered by gifttogadget

5.0 out of 5 stars My first and last., 24 Mar. 2013
This was my first radio controlled car and still the best I've ever had. It has awesome suspension, great drift moves with the set of drift wheels, interchangable gearing system and is very fast and fun to drive. I have had great memories with this.

Sons of Anarchy - Season 4 [Blu-ray]
Sons of Anarchy - Season 4 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Charlie Hunnam

4.0 out of 5 stars SPOILER WARNING: intense action, great storylines, not the best, 6 Mar. 2013
This season on sons of anarchy is probably the most dramatic. It has intense relationships in every episode. But have they done too much? In the first couple of seasons it was more about the club as motorcycle club not as illegal gun runners, drug smugglers and RATS?! Sons of anarchy to me has lost its charm and has become more of an everyday drama than the original concept of comedy, drama, action and wild happenings that make you feel a part of the MC. Maybe I have been too harsh so far. I must reassure you that this still is a great season with lots of chases and dramatic happenings (just not the things you would want to happen)

Monster Jam [German Version]
Monster Jam [German Version]
Offered by Hauseinkauf

4.0 out of 5 stars a fun game but gets boring, 29 Dec. 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game for my 5 year old brother as he loves watching monster jam with me. The controls for this game are sloppy and it took him quite a while to get used to the controls. It is good fun to start off with but does get boring after a few games. I'm not quite sure about the target audience for this game but im a teen and my brother is a child and neither of us really love this game but its good fun for a while and for playing about with on multiplayer

Papillon [DVD]
Papillon [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve McQueen
Offered by Emjays Webstore LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars simply steve mcqueen at his best, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Papillon [DVD] (DVD)
I started off thinking this might not be the movie for me but as it starred Steve McQueen I bought it. I then found this movie to be action packed, thrilling and at some points brought a tear to my eye. Simply an amazing film

The Best Rock Album in the World..Ever
The Best Rock Album in the World..Ever
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing but cpuld still improve, 27 Aug. 2012
This album is the best rock compilation album I own BUT it could be much better... It has missed out some crucial rock songs such as pinball wizard by the who and band on the run by the wings... Not to forget it has no guns and roses...

DropZone
DropZone

5.0 out of 5 stars annoying start of a chavvy teen turns into a gripping spy thriller, 17 Feb. 2012
This review is from: DropZone (Kindle Edition)
I started off this book thinking what a pointless waist of time it was reading about some stupid little kid complaining about life... Still halfway through the book I found it to start to pick up a little with skydiving action... Then three quarters through it started to pull in my attention like a hawk ripping the face off of a rodent... I then realised this book was a spy thriller... Overall I started this book by wondering what happened to mcnab and by the end I was applauding him... BUY IT NOW!!!

Page: 1 | 2