Profile for Laserman59 > Reviews

Limit Womens Ladies 674135 Black Strap Metal Case Wrist Watch
Limit Womens Ladies 674135 Black Strap Metal Case Wrist Watch
Offered by GB Watch Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great VFM, Clear to read, 15 July 2016
A great cheap watch for my wife to wear at work. Nice & clear face to read without reading glasses, well worth the money.

09012 2x Microswitch 1 Circuit 4A 250V Snap Action Long Lever Micro Switch SPDT
09012 2x Microswitch 1 Circuit 4A 250V Snap Action Long Lever Micro Switch SPDT
Offered by delighttobuy

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 July 2016
As described, no problems, fitted & worked.

The Street Lawyer
The Street Lawyer

2.0 out of 5 stars Yawn, Yawn, not his best by far, gave up at 58%, 15 July 2016
This review is from: The Street Lawyer (Kindle Edition)
Gt to 58% & have better things to do with my life, this is so drawn out, not his normal standard by any stretch.
It just went on about nothing, it started OK, but nothing too great, but I stuck with it as I know his books can get to be great, sadly not this one.

Breakthrough
Breakthrough

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, what a fantastic read, 30 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Breakthrough (Kindle Edition)
This goes down as one of my all time favourite books. From page 1 I was locked in, it has most things one would expect from this type of book, sci-fi, sea life, action, romance. Almost believable in places, I learnt many years ago, don't laugh at sci -Fi, it might already have happened.
I did download this book for free, but would have happily paid for it, looking forward to his follow up.
I was reading my wife's uncles book, but once I saw page one, I dropped the uncles book and was glad I did.

Babz InterFuse Sport Fruit Infusion Infusing Water Bottle | BPA Free | 7 Colours (Black)
Offered by E Bargains UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost impossible lid to open at first, otherwise good, 22 Jun. 2016
The build quality seems comparable to my daughters one that she paid 3x the cost of this one, sh bought hers in the high st.
However, when I first got this, the lid was impossible to open, I am a fit and reasonably strong man & I found it impossible to open the lid, I really had to force it open which took ages to do, it was really ridiculous to say the least, the average child or woman would not have been able to open it, perhaps we had a rouge one. Needless to say, once it was open, I worked it many times to loosen it up, it appears to be working well now,
It does whats its meant to do without any issues.

Heavy Duty Teflon Non Stick Oven Liner 40cm x 50cm Perfect For Fan Assisted Ovens Pack of 2
Offered by Best deals UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great VFM, 12 Jun. 2016
Fitted our oven and they work well, no issues.

Battlefield 4 - Standard Edition (Xbox 360)
Battlefield 4 - Standard Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by DVDGAMING DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars its an amazing game, where else can you get hours of ..., 12 Jun. 2016
Foe the money, its an amazing game, where else can you get hours of fun on the Xbox for a fiver.
I don't play on line, I just play the missions with AI. If you like COD games, this is a must for the money,
I would have been happy if I had paid £15 for this game.

Downton Abbey - Series 1- 6 [DVD] [2015]
Downton Abbey - Series 1- 6 [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Maggie Smith
Offered by Mr.Magnitude

1.0 out of 5 stars Issues with playback on several discs, 12 Jun. 2016
The Downton production is not being marked, everyone knows what a brilliant & highly respected complete production was.
The reason for the low mark is for the quality of the DVDs, during the playback of the DVDs on my reasonable Blu Ray player, we had around 5 episodes that simply jammed up and would not play on the BluRay player.
The only way I could get the them to play was to play them on my X Box 360. The BluRay player cost around £250 and has not had any issues with any other DVDs or BluRays before or since.
The issue with the final Xmas episode (Xmas 2015) is valid, they should simply not of bought "The complete set" out until after Xmas 2015, but it was all about sales for Xmas 2015, shame on them.
I did buy this from another supplier, not Amazon, but this would not be any different from any supplier.

A Matter of Honour
A Matter of Honour

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping novel., 5 Jun. 2016
Excellent read, could not wait to get to bed at night so I could read the next chapter. It was one of those reads. Typical JA book, a trip back to the 60's.

Multi Function Cherry PU Leather Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Case Cover - Wallet Case with Card Holder - Flip Stand + Screen Protector + Wrist Strap for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 GT-I8190 - Color Green
Offered by CreatValu Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case for the money., 5 Jun. 2016
Have bought lots of phone cases just like this one in recent weeks for different family members and phones, this one c without question is the best one by far. Suitable fire those that want a stand out phone car made to a nice quality. My only concern is the loose magnetic clasps to hold the case closed, I was concerned they would keep opening in my wife's handbag but she assures me, no such problem. Excellent VFM .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14