Profile for Jin Joes > Reviews

Content by Jin Joes

Jin Joes

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iSoul Premium Quality 5 in 1 Pack Stylus Expendable Retractable Capacitive Touch Pen With Anti Dust Plug Cap For Mobile Phone Laptop Pc NoteBook Tablet, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5C, 5S, 4, 4S, IPAD, IPOD, SAMSUNG GALAXY S2, S3, S4, S5, S6 Edge NOTE 1, 2, 3, Edge, HTC ONE M7 M8 M9 MAX, S, SC, ST, SU, V, X, Computer, Mobile phones, Mp3 Mp4 Player (5X Color)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 15 Nov. 2015
Before I bought them I was wondering why people said they would buy again. Now I realise the plastic end will eventually get so soft that it will not be usable. It is frustrating when they start to go soft. I have to change mine quite soon because I Whatsapp my family a lot,now I use them and my finger.

Adventure Time 2" Deluxe Fionna and Cake Pack
Adventure Time 2" Deluxe Fionna and Cake Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars They are cute snd well made, 15 Nov. 2015
I stick them on our computer they look like the characters.

Worry Eater Soft Toy 9.5 cm Keyring - Enno
Worry Eater Soft Toy 9.5 cm Keyring - Enno

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 15 Nov. 2015
My 17 year old daughter loves it and now hangs it on hr bed. She likes the idea of putting your worries on a piece of paper in its pouch although she doesn't really use it that way but makes it special. There isn't a zip but velcro.

Papaya Leaf Extract (Pawpaw Twig Cell Regulator) Liquid - 16oz
Papaya Leaf Extract (Pawpaw Twig Cell Regulator) Liquid - 16oz
Offered by HERBAL PAPAYA

3.0 out of 5 stars Papaya extract to raise platelets, 15 Nov. 2015
I bought it as a last resort to raise my platelets before an operation. My platelets increased by 4,000 count after 2 weeks which was not a lot and I cant tell if it was the effect of the extract. I had to buy another bottle as it ran out quite quickly. In my opinion if you just want to fix your long term low platelets count, try it for a few weeks and if it doesn't help it is not for you. You might as well try the much cheaper tea leaves.

Rosewood Chillax Cool Pad, Medium, 40 x 50 cm
Rosewood Chillax Cool Pad, Medium, 40 x 50 cm
Offered by Pet Things

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful one way or the other, 20 July 2015
We bought it for our dog. As other buyers here said you need to persuade you pet to sit/lie on it - our didn't like it. We will try to put it in the boot next time when we go out for a long walk on a hot day, she might get the idea. Meanwhile, I am using it in the hotter weather, just put it on the back of my chair, cool me down instantly.

Totoro Black Decal Studio Ghibli Car Truck Window Sticker
Totoro Black Decal Studio Ghibli Car Truck Window Sticker
Offered by mr wheel trims

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 19 July 2015
It does take some care to peel off and apply. Better to rub over it a few times before peeling it off to make sure it picks up everything and make sure you get all the air bubbles out when you apply in the car window - it is a lot easier if you put it on your laptop, window because you don't view it from the other side. Mine is perfect and flat from inside the car but some tiny bubbles when you from outside the car. The whole family loves it though. It would have been perfect it it was 'cling on' rather than sticker.

I Can Make You Sleep[Download code included]
I Can Make You Sleep[Download code included]
by Paul McKenna

4.0 out of 5 stars she was able to sleep better after reading the book without listening to the tape, 6 April 2015
Bought it to help dd to sleep, she was quite young then 12/13, she was able to sleep better after reading the book without listening to the tape. She hasn't complained about not being able to sleep since then.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 April 2015
Bought it as xmas present for MIL, she loves them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, 25 Jan. 2015
I originally bought another design for my daughter but it stopped working within 3 months, I was offered to either buy another on a small discount or send it back for repair. I couldn't send it back as registered delivery is not available to that country and I didn't want to risk buying another faulty one. The 5 stars is really for James from customer from SPRAWL, he managed to strike me a deal of getting another one for just £5. He was courteous, quick and reassuring in responses and within weeks I got this new watch and my daughter loves it and it is still ticking away. I would recommend it to my friends.

In Cold Blood : A True Account of a Multiple Murder and Its Consequences (Penguin Modern Classics)
by Truman Capote

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug. 2014
All went well, no problem with order.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3