Profile for Mrs LJ Burman > Reviews

Mrs LJ Burman

QR Reader for Android
QR Reader for Android

1.0 out of 5 stars had to unsintall as could not get it to work, 21 May 2014
This review is from: QR Reader for Android (App)
I needed something quick and could not get this to work so i ended up uninstalling and installing a competitive product. It may be me being stupid but I just did not get it!

Real Steel [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Real Steel [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked film, 7 May 2014
Any Hugh Jackman fan will love this but it is a great David and Goliath story, I now have a son who wants to learn to box!!!

Monsters, Inc. (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) [2002] [Region Free]
Monsters, Inc. (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) [2002] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Pete Docter
Offered by GNH100

4.0 out of 5 stars My 8yr old loved it, 7 May 2014
If you like the first movie you will love the 2nd, great in 3D and very entertaining. Delivery great as always and in perfect condition

Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey / Fifty Shades Darker / Fifty Shades Freed

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent trilogy, 6 May 2014
I dont often get hooked but I love this trilogy! Great relaxing read for a holiday! 10 out of 10

Her Dying Breath (A Slaughter Creek Novel)
Her Dying Breath (A Slaughter Creek Novel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Her dying breath - great bedtime read, 24 Jan 2014
Original story and would make a good film!! Nice twist towards the end, I would recommend to friends for sure!

Technomarine Men's Watch 110018 with Black Dial and Black Strap
Technomarine Men's Watch 110018 with Black Dial and Black Strap
Offered by Notonlywatches

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully presented, 16 Jan 2014
I was most impressed with the packaging this watch came in, it was way above my expectations and thankfully my husband loved it. Very happy with the purchase.

Ellie-Bo Dog Puppy Cage Folding 2 Door Crate with Non-Chew Metal Tray Large 36-inch Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 28 Dec 2013
I am always wary of buying online for this sort of stuff as it can be flimsy quality however i am more than happy with this and my two terriers have plenty of room to stand and turn round. With the hardy base it also means they cannot chew it to death which is also a bonus. Good quality, easy to erect. Very happy

Hello! Magazine
Hello! Magazine

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Hello! Magazine (App)
This doesn't let you view the magazine just a glimpse of the content. Never used it in the end so pretty pointless.

Mate in One Move: Free Chess Puzzle
Mate in One Move: Free Chess Puzzle

4.0 out of 5 stars Brain teasing, 13 Feb 2013
Great game. My 7yr old loves the challenge and so do I, certainly gets you thinking! Being free is a bonus too :)