Profile for rab12 > Reviews

rab12 (london)

St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mist - Natural Medium Glow - 150 ml
St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mist - Natural Medium Glow - 150 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, 8 April 2016
Used this yesterday, as I'm new to tanning I kind of went over board and started spraying my whole body crazy style and have more than likely used the whole can.

Anyway I panicked after 10 minuets off staring myself down in the mirror and ran to the shower and scrubbed myself. I still had a little glow on my body when I got out but nothing major so I went to bed.

When I woke up in the morning.... Well wow
I have this amazing tan.... And only for what took around 5 minuets to apply and 10 minuets to soak. I'm on that much of a hype I went and bought more of the mouse version..... Which isn't that good to be honest.

Will defo reccomend

My picture is of application
Comment Comment | Permalink

St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse - 200 ml
St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse - 200 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars NEW TO TANNING, 8 April 2016
Yesterday I used the spray mist version of this, and it was so dark I panicked and washed it off after 10 minuets, and then went to bed. I woke up this morning with a fab light tan so I've been on a hype to get a little darker and purchased this.
I've put on the application, it seems very streaky and much harder to apply than the spray. I've left it a while and washed it off as it seemed to look like it was developing streaky also,
I have a few lines running down my legs, which I'm disappointed in. I've just applied my usual gradual tan st tropez to hopefully sort it out.

BASICUALLY- the spray mist is so much easier to apply and if only left on for a few minuets it still leaves you with a summer glow.

Saint Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Mousse 120 ml
Saint Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Mousse 120 ml
Offered by beauty power

3.0 out of 5 stars Honest opionion from a super pale white girl, 23 Mar. 2016
I have never ever been able to tan well...
I exfoliate, mousitrise the lot before hand but tabs never seem to take on my skin.
My shins never take to tan and always end up being lighter than the rest of my body.
I've just applied my 6 generous application of st tropez mousse in light and I am only now starting to see any results. Not enough for people to notice but I can tell.
I often use the dove gradual tan moisturiser in medium which after 1-2 coats gives me the same effect but as its moisturiser with a one year old I find it hard to have time to do it and let it soak in and blah blah blah, where are the st tropez mousse takes 2 seconds to dry in.

It does like all tanning products have a smell, it is not unpleasant, but also not what you want to smell like around others.

I'm am finding it's taking to my shins slowly, but I have had to put on double what I would every where else to catch up.

I Will continue to use the mousse until it's all gone but will most likely stick to dove as its half the price.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Your Image/Photo on Canvas Box Frame. Ready to Hang!! 21.99 A1 size 20" x 30"
Your Image/Photo on Canvas Box Frame. Ready to Hang!! 21.99 A1 size 20" x 30"
Offered by Stickers Wall

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST!!!! BRILLIANT, 8 Jun. 2015
Received an hour ago & For the price I can't believe how brilliant it is, I priced up the same size with tesco and got quoted over £60!!!! I'm currently just looking for more pictures to have done

10ml Peppermint Pure Essential Oil
10ml Peppermint Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: 10ml Peppermint Pure Essential Oil
FANTASTIC AT KEEPING THE SPIDERS AWAY

Spiderex Aerosol Spray
Spiderex Aerosol Spray

4.0 out of 5 stars WELL ITS WORKS BUT maybe not the way you want!!!, 27 Feb. 2015
I've been in my house now nearly five months.
When I first moved in the property was empty for a month and had been taken over by monster spiders... I'm mean they were bigger than my hands!!!
After 2 weeks of being so scared to move anything incase another spider ran out I bought a few products of Amazon!
I firsty used This product, spraying the whole house and the hot spots and went out for a few hours as I was pregnant.
I came home to find the house full... And I mean full of DEAD OR DYING spiders.
After a few weeks I noticed small clear spiders just hanging from some corners.. Instead of spraying the house out I used some peppermint oil drops putting in the corners, windows, doors and they stayed away for 5 whole months!!
Today I decided to completely deep clean the house due to moving again and thought I'd use the spray, this time I left some windows open as my baby was upstairs,
After a few hours I returned to find huge dead spiders!!!

SO BASICLLY IT WORKS BUT LEAVES ITS EVIDENCE EVERYWHERE AND IF YOUR ANYTHING LIKE ME YOULL S*** YOURSELF!

Merlin Series 4 Volume 1 BBC [DVD]
Merlin Series 4 Volume 1 BBC [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colin Morgan
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST TV SERIES EVER MADE!!, 1 Dec. 2011
there arent enought words to describe how brilliant the show is, and it just keeps on getting better by the series.... NOT to be missed, BUY IT NOW!!! :D
#MERLINFAMILY

The Promise [DVD]
The Promise [DVD]
Dvd ~ Claire Foy

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED LOVED LOVED IT :] BRILLIANT X, 27 Feb. 2011
This review is from: The Promise [DVD] (DVD)
Just watched the last ep, soooo sad! Glad to know the dvd's out 2mro.

I seen the advert and noticed that Christian Cooke (My celeb crush:P) was in it so i thought i would see what it was all about! OMG i was hooked after the first 10minuets, its the best tv show i have ever seen, i cant wait to get my dvd so i can watch it all agian [:

MK-2063 54-key Portable Keyboard by Gear4music
MK-2063 54-key Portable Keyboard by Gear4music

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy 6 year old son, 6 Dec. 2010
For the price you pay, you cant really expect much! but my six year old son was very happy with it! its a nice small keyboard with 54 keys.. and he likes that he can sing along with the mic! BUT I wouldnt recomend this keyboard to anyone over the age of 12 whos serious about wanting to learn how to play, I would suggest a Yamaha or somthing a little bit better!