Profile for chris > Reviews

Delicious
Delicious
by Nicky Pellegrino

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious, 9 Feb 2011
This review is from: Delicious (Paperback)
This book was a treat to read. I was in Italy, eating and living. It made me want to go to visit and do the tourist things. I have never been to Italy before. The book itself was a page turner. I read it in two days, and was so sorry when it had finished,I wanted it to go for more.This was a great book for us readers and a great offering from a noted author.

Very Valentine
Very Valentine

5.0 out of 5 stars the best stroyteller, 15 Nov 2010
This review is from: Very Valentine (Paperback)
I went from laughter to tears, felt low and then high,what a lady adriana is. You can start this book, but it so hard to put down,I have sat up till the early house unable to stop reading. A great book.

Brava Valentine
Brava Valentine

5.0 out of 5 stars going invisable for a while, 15 Nov 2010
This review is from: Brava Valentine (Hardcover)
This book was fantastic. I dissappeared to america for a few hours a day for a week.She is a great storyteller and I have travelled the world with her. A five star book and author.

Hush Hollowfibre Value Range 10.5 Tog Double
Hush Hollowfibre Value Range 10.5 Tog Double

5.0 out of 5 stars simply the best, 15 Nov 2010
I bought this quilt for my grand daughter. She lives in Wales and is freezing. I asked her this week how the quilt was and she simply said PERFECT. She said it is so warm and comfortable. All you need in a quilt I would have thought. I must admit, the name Fogarty says a lot. They are one of the best makers going.

Viola in Reel Life
Viola in Reel Life

5.0 out of 5 stars viola in Reel Life, 2 Aug 2010
This review is from: Viola in Reel Life (Paperback)
This book was as all Adriana's book, unable to put down untill you have finished it. The story was great,so 'real life'. I finished this book before I went to bed, started it as the postman delivered it. It takes you through all of your youth again (presupposing you have left your youth behind you), including the mixed up emotions, the sense of being alone,the learning curve it takes you along is superb. From start to finish I was Viola. I laughed and cried and felt sorrow and happiness. Such a wonderfull book,it's a pity Adriana cannot write one a day.