Profile for K. Kidman > Reviews

Catweazle: The Complete Series [DVD]
Catweazle: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Geoffrey Bayldon

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Mar. 2015
Absolutely love Catweazle! Takes us back to Sunday afternoons and dreading those words 'school tomorrow'.

Voodoo Vixen Black Darwin Shirt Blouse Gothic Steampunk VTG
Voodoo Vixen Black Darwin Shirt Blouse Gothic Steampunk VTG

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks the part and very pretty shame the quality didn't match, 21 Mar. 2015
Looks the part and very pretty shame the quality didn't match. The placket came away from the body of the shirt as I was trying it on! So disappointed.

New Mens/Gents Black Fleece Upper Twin Gusset Slippers. - Black - UK SIZE 10
New Mens/Gents Black Fleece Upper Twin Gusset Slippers. - Black - UK SIZE 10
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great traditional slippers!, 25 Nov. 2014
This is the second pair that I've bought for my partner. Its so difficult to buy a pair of slippers that aren't patterned and these definately fit the bill!

KG by Kurt Geiger Women's Hydrangea Black Open Toe 3078100109 4 UK
KG by Kurt Geiger Women's Hydrangea Black Open Toe 3078100109 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Patience finally paid off, 6 Jun. 2014
I had been looking for these shoes for months after regreting that I didnt purchase them from another website. One final search and lo&behold they turned up on Amazon! I absolutely love them!! Very high if you're not used to wearing platforms but remarkably comfortable and easy to walk in.

Seventh Doctor (Sylvester McCoy) Scarf - Official BBC Doctor Who 7th Doctor 100% Pure Silk Scarf by LOVARZI
Offered by LOVARZI

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Replica, 24 Nov. 2013
After years (and I do mean years!) of searching at last my very grown up adult son has his very own version of Sylvester McCoy's scarf! He has loved all things Doctor Who since he was kneehigh to a grasshopper! We were extremelly impressed by the quality and how great the replication actually is. Comes in a great Doctor Who gift box which is where it lives when my own Doctor isn't wearing it even though it was really bought to be part of his collection rather than his wardrobe! Fantastic and looking forward to more Who replica costume pieces!

Navigate Walls Beach Shelter
Navigate Walls Beach Shelter
Offered by Roman at Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and loud!!, 15 Aug. 2013
We bought this as we needed a beach shelter that was compact and light enough to be packed in a suitcase and this certainly fits the bill plus I love the retro adverts. Being so 'loud' it should be easy enough to find on a busy beach!! The only thing I would say is that the price is a bit over the top as the quality of the stitching where the poles slot through is not the best but maybe thats just a little niggle on my part.

Western Style Leather Hat (AK-1) (Extra Large 60cm, Dark Brown)
Western Style Leather Hat (AK-1) (Extra Large 60cm, Dark Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars I wear a stetson now, stetsons are cooll!!, 18 Oct. 2011
Very, very impressed with the quality considering the price. Also extremely impressed with the ultra quick delivery-arrived the day after it was ordered and despatched! I have bought this as an advance birthday gift (after months of searching) for my Doctor Who mad son and I have a feeling hes going to be rather chuffed!

Maroon Fez with Black Tassel X-Large
Maroon Fez with Black Tassel X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired by Doctor Who, 17 Sept. 2010
I bought the fez as a gift for my Doctor Who mad son. Not given it to him yet but I know he will be so chuffed!!! Very impressed by the ultra quick delivery I have to say. Thank you Amazon.

BaByliss 8785U 2Smooth Mini Epilator
BaByliss 8785U 2Smooth Mini Epilator

4.0 out of 5 stars Great inexpensive epilator, 6 July 2010
I bought this epilator as I didn't want to spend too much on something I might not have liked or not done the job. I've heard some mixed reviews from those who absolutely love them to a friend who threw hers in the bin because it hurt so much!! I have to say I'm definately a convert-in fact it becomes almost strangely addictive. One slight niggle is that underarm hair removal don't seem to be that successful but that may just be the way I'm holding/using the epilator. Also a perfect size to tuck away in your bag when travelling.

Overall very impressed by this little inexpensive thing. Can't recommend highly enough.

It's Different for Girls
It's Different for Girls
by Jo Brand

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much like a seventies teenager's essay, 17 Nov. 2006
Mmm? Okay at the start but I felt it became very much like a seventies teenager writing an essay towards the end. Far too discriptive and long winded in places. Made me feel quite embaressed for Jo Brand at times.