Profile for Maysie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Meccano 25 Model Set
Meccano 25 Model Set

5.0 out of 5 stars A toy that will never loose it's worth, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Meccano 25 Model Set (Toy)
Having purchased this Meccano Set for a boy of 14 whom I wasn't sure if he would enjoy or not, I found him playing with it in an 'secret pleasure' way in just in case he would be seen and loose his street cred!

So for that reason I would highly recommend this product particularly for those kids who have a interest in being creative - even if it's in a secretive way!

It could open up a new world for them away from the X-box!

VARSITY COLLEGE JACKET ( LARGE - Oxford Navy / White ) NEW PREMIUM Unisex American Style Letterman Blank Baseball Custom Top Mens Womens Ladies Gift Present Quality AWD Soulstar Omega Bomber - By Fonfella
Offered by Fonfella

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 14 Mar 2014
My 14 year old boy loved this top and wants anther immediately!

A slight downside was when I washed it; in 30 degrees and washing it all on its own I was able to see a slight hint of blue that ran into the white, which I kinda expected anyway, but hey, he didn't care he still loves it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2014 7:36 PM GMT

Ferrari 458 Italia Diecast Model Car Kit (Colours May Vary)
Ferrari 458 Italia Diecast Model Car Kit (Colours May Vary)
Offered by Fun Fuzion

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Quality, 14 Mar 2014
Having asked for and received a Red one of course I was delighted and I thank the supplier for this.

I purchased this car for a 14 year old boy for his birthday who fell in love with it immediately and more delighted that he could put it together himself; it didn't take him very long but enjoyed doing it nevertheless.

Good sturdy product and of good quality also.

The Initiation of Ms. Holly
The Initiation of Ms. Holly
by K. D. Grace

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh what a book!, 22 Feb 2014
Definitely for the open minded person, I absolutely enjoyed this book, couldn't and wouldn't put it down, very upset when I finished it and had to pass it onto a friend.

Story line, something of which I have never come across before as already said, only buy if you are open minded as some people may be offended by its sexual content - but hey, I definitely recommend and by the sounds of it, so does my friend!

Be daring - go buy!

Auraglow BC/B22 Remote Controlled Colour Changing Light Bulb
Auraglow BC/B22 Remote Controlled Colour Changing Light Bulb
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars What a superb little item, 22 Feb 2014
Bought this as a night light to fit in a small lobby that has a 'borrowed light' to a bedroom, helps the kids feel safe, secure and happy and ingeniously you can change the colour to suit their needs - a good fun little item which serves a purpose. Would definitely recommend.

Andrew James Double Waffle Maker Machine 1300 Watts, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Non Stick Plates, Variable Temperature Control And 1kg Andrew James Luxury Belgian Style Waffle Mix
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy item - recommend to anybody, 22 Feb 2014
Bought this for my son at Christmas, we have all had a go at using it, simple and quick, good to clean and therefore I would recommend this item to anybody - go on, have a go!

Judge Windsor Set Of Six Steak Knives
Judge Windsor Set Of Six Steak Knives
Offered by U Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality, 22 Feb 2014
I bought these for my son as a Christmas present (his wishes!) but I am seriously thinking of buying myself a set as they look great and feel good in the hand.

Computex Chair Mat for Carpet Protection Anti-static 1200x1500mm Ref 3115225EV
Computex Chair Mat for Carpet Protection Anti-static 1200x1500mm Ref 3115225EV
Offered by Shoplet-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 22 Feb 2014
Had new carpet laid in the study at home, the 'office' chair wouldn't budge as the wheels got stuck in the pile, hey presto this item saved the day - definitely recommend as it is sturdy, strong and well worth the money.

I have had this item a year now and it is still as good as new - it gets an awful lot of usage and for this I would definitely recommend.

Tip.Tech: 2 x UK TO US Travel Plug Socket Adapter For use in the following countries: USA Australia New Zealand Parts of Central and South America Caribbean Far East Canada Mexico Japan
Offered by Openeye

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 22 Feb 2014
I didn't have to go out looking for this item, just clicked the button and it was delivered by the time stated, price excellent - definitely recommend.

Royal & Langnickel Sketching Pencil Set
Royal & Langnickel Sketching Pencil Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, good price, 22 Feb 2014
Everything you need as a starter kit for a kid who is starting to explore drawing - however, it could also be considered as a professional's item who knows!

Definitely recommend.