Profile for Maysie > Reviews

Maysie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Gibsons I Love Winter Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 Pieces
Gibsons I Love Winter Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, excellent price, definitely recommend - enjoy!!!, 1 Feb. 2015
This was the best price on the internet I could find, I can't think why people would pay 'more' for buying this item via another second hand site!, it just doesn't make sense. These puzzles are of good quality and great fun for all the family, definitely recommend this seller and the Amazon service - thank you....

Alan Silverwood Anodised Round Cake Pan 9"/23cm loose based
Alan Silverwood Anodised Round Cake Pan 9"/23cm loose based
Offered by Top Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased with this item, 1 Feb. 2015
Price good, delivery absolutely excellent, why would I want to go out in the cold weather looking for something that the shop may not have - I enjoy very much having my needs met by the delivery service - thank you!!

Portworld 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB Metal Bullet Shape Model USB 2.0 Memory Flash Stick Pen Drive-Golden (32GB)
Offered by Portworld K

2.0 out of 5 stars a good little novelty but soon fell apart, 25 Jan. 2015
yep, a good little novelty but soon fell apart, not very well made in my opinion

OXO Good Grips Y Peeler
OXO Good Grips Y Peeler

5.0 out of 5 stars super speedy and durable, 25 Jan. 2015
Wow, absolutely superb, does the job in very speedy time and copes with parsnips and carrots in super speedy time and holds together as well rather than the cheep ones that fall apart - definitely recommend.

Kool-Aid Drink Mix Strawberry ( 538g )
Kool-Aid Drink Mix Strawberry ( 538g )
Offered by Blue Mountain Peak | Afro-Caribbean Food Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Different alternative drink......, 25 Jan. 2015
delivery very speedy, price better than anywhere else, didn't order this for myself but ordered it for a young lad in my care aged 14, he loves it!

4 x STATUS Satin R63 60W ES E27 Reflector Spot Light Bulbs, Edison Screw Cap, Dimmable Incandescent Sportlight Lamps
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

1.0 out of 5 stars I DO NOT recommend this product, 18 Dec. 2014
I DO NOT recommend this product, they lasted only a few months before 'giving up' - I paid out a little more for British ones and they have last 3 times as long already and still going strong - beware of cheaper bulbs

Mens/Ladies VERY HOT Heat Machine Thermal 4.3 TOG RATED Knitted winter hat - ski hat - GUARANTEED WARMTH - Black
Offered by CaptainValue

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks a lovely winter warm hat - but found it ..., 18 Dec. 2014
Looks a lovely winter warm hat - but found it very small for a man with an obviously big head... it will just have to do!

Meccano 25 Model Set
Meccano 25 Model Set

5.0 out of 5 stars A toy that will never loose it's worth, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Meccano 25 Model Set (Toy)
Having purchased this Meccano Set for a boy of 14 whom I wasn't sure if he would enjoy or not, I found him playing with it in an 'secret pleasure' way in just in case he would be seen and loose his street cred!

So for that reason I would highly recommend this product particularly for those kids who have a interest in being creative - even if it's in a secretive way!

It could open up a new world for them away from the X-box!

VARSITY COLLEGE JACKET ( LARGE - Oxford Navy / White ) NEW PREMIUM Unisex American Style Letterman Blank Baseball Custom Top Mens Womens Ladies Gift Present Quality AWD Soulstar Omega Bomber - By Fonfella
Offered by 123t

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 14 Mar. 2014
My 14 year old boy loved this top and wants anther immediately!

A slight downside was when I washed it; in 30 degrees and washing it all on its own I was able to see a slight hint of blue that ran into the white, which I kinda expected anyway, but hey, he didn't care he still loves it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2014 7:36 PM GMT

Maisto 539113 - 1:24 KIT Ferrari 458 Italia
Maisto 539113 - 1:24 KIT Ferrari 458 Italia
Offered by Fun Fuzion

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Quality, 14 Mar. 2014
Having asked for and received a Red one of course I was delighted and I thank the supplier for this.

I purchased this car for a 14 year old boy for his birthday who fell in love with it immediately and more delighted that he could put it together himself; it didn't take him very long but enjoyed doing it nevertheless.

Good sturdy product and of good quality also.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4