Profile for Well Pleased > Reviews

Content by Well Pleased

Well Pleased "Well" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Moshi iVisor XT (HD clear) No-Bubble Screen Protector  [will only fit Kindle Fire HDX 7" (3rd Generation)]
Moshi iVisor XT (HD clear) No-Bubble Screen Protector [will only fit Kindle Fire HDX 7" (3rd Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST screen protector I have ever come across, 31 July 2015
As previous reviews confirm, this is easy to put on and bubble free, wish they made these for every phone & tablet on the market.
I would always buy one of these for any device.

Sole Control Active Series Sports, Walking Orthotic Insoles with Shock Absorbent Metatarsal and Heel Pads, Plantar Fasciitis (9.5 -12)
Offered by Sole Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Plantar Faciitis, 31 July 2015
Put these into my crocs for lounging around the house when I got Plantar faciitis, they give enough cushioning to lesson the impact of walking barefoot, trimmed the tops to my size, guidelines are already marked under the soles so you just need a sharp pair of scissors.
Wearing good cushioned trainers (New Balance running shoes) and some FITflops I am hoping I can get rid of this painful condition sooner rather than later.

Accurist Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and Two Tone Stainless Steel Rose Gold Plated Bracelet MB643B

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Accu wrist, 31 July 2015
Very smart, top quality that I always expect from Accurist, really like the feel, look and size of the face on this.

Mens Zeitner Limited Edition Autodate Stylish Automatic Watch White Rose
Mens Zeitner Limited Edition Autodate Stylish Automatic Watch White Rose
Offered by Fashion Brands Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent MAIN watch., 31 July 2015
Main point, this is a automatic winding watch, you have to wear it everyday as the motion obtained on your wrist winds the watch automatically.
If this is your one and only watch then it is amazing, build and looks are all top quality. I have a few different watches for different occasions so when I put this one back on I have to change the time and date because it will stop if I don't wear it for a few days, which is my only slight frustration and reason why I dropped a star. Still my favourite watch though, just not as practical as my eco-drive.

Interstellar (2014)
Interstellar (2014)

3.0 out of 5 stars Long, Slow but Ok, 28 July 2015
I like a bit of Sci-fi but this was hard work, it's not bad, its not amazing, it just took a long time to get there.
Bigger bowl of popcorn required, glad I didn't watch in cinema, would have been numb after nearly 3hours.

The Theory of Everything
The Theory of Everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing in Theory..., 28 July 2015
Very enjoyable film and worthy of all the awards, Felicity Jones amazing!

Big Hero 6
Big Hero 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun animation Film, 28 July 2015
This review is from: Big Hero 6 (Amazon Instant Video)
Fun animation for all the family to enjoy

Let the Sun Shine
Let the Sun Shine

5.0 out of 5 stars sunshine, 20 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Let the Sun Shine (MP3 Download)
Last track jamie jones at time warp manneheim 2013

Prime Instant Video
Prime Instant Video

1.0 out of 5 stars product review, 6 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Prime Instant Video (App)
Product simply does not work on my android tablet.

Vicks First Defence Micro-Gel Nasal Spray 15ml
Vicks First Defence Micro-Gel Nasal Spray 15ml
Offered by dealsassured

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 21 May 2013
Second year using this little gem, expensive but worth every penny, season 2 and still no full blown cold, perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13