Profile for Paul Slater > Reviews

Content by Paul Slater

Paul Slater

12th of Never: (Women's Murder Club 12)
12th of Never: (Women's Murder Club 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars slow and laborious, 28 Jan. 2015
Probably the worst of the WMC books maybe running out of ideas. As I have already bought the next one lets see

Uwe Rosler My Autobiography - Knocking Down Walls
Uwe Rosler My Autobiography - Knocking Down Walls

4.0 out of 5 stars great man & very interesting story, 18 Mar. 2014
Obviously as a City fan I am biased! I enjoyed the book particularly the bits about him growing up in East Germany. Typo errors were a bit annoying and at times it seemed like the proof reading hadn't been done properly as the words didn't scan properly. As a fellow survivor of cancer and one of the 46,000 singing his name I am delighted this great man has made a full recovery and I am sure that one day he will manage our club!

PortableParts Compatible Power supply 90W 20V 4.5A (7.9x5.5mm Tip) for IBM Lenovo Thinkpad series Laptops

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick delivery, 3 Dec. 2013
Totally as described, I was in a major panic as I had left my power supply in Scotland &needed it for work,arrived next day & got me out if a jam

Private Games: (Private 3)
Private Games: (Private 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars good but not great, 22 Jun. 2013
Overall a good book but too many inaccuracies for an Englishman not to get riled, tied in Football no, team GB not England!!