Profile for k.v. peterse-maine > Reviews

Content by k.v. peterse-maine

k.v. peterse-maine

Page: 1 | 2
KORUMA RFID Blocking Genuine Leather Purse Ladies shielded Wallet (RED)
KORUMA RFID Blocking Genuine Leather Purse Ladies shielded Wallet (RED)
Offered by KORUMA ID PROTECTION

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 April 2015
everything I need fit in the purse, and also just fits in my over the shoulder bag.

36 Great Songs
36 Great Songs
Offered by rapid17

4.0 out of 5 stars It is good to see how some singers can still sing without ..., 16 Mar. 2015
This review is from: 36 Great Songs (Audio CD)
I have always been a fan of Howard Keel. It is good to see how some singers can still sing without loss of quality well into their senior years. Not all artists can do that.

Harry Potter Wizarding World Signed PP x 15 Cast J.K Rowling Daniel Radcliffe Emma Watson Rupert Grint Helena Bonham Carter Alan Rickman Poster Photo 12x8"
Offered by 5 Star Prints

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for all HP fans, 16 Jan. 2014
I don't have ALL of HP articles, but felt I did need this one as it shows a map of the wizarding world. A worthy article to frame and pass on to future fans of Harry Potter.

Harry Potter Wizard's Collection Box Set (Blu-ray + DVD + UV Copy) [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars From a 70 year old Harry Potter fan, 16 Jan. 2014
my youngest son and I are avid readers, we both share the same series of books from various authors, i.e. The Hunger Games; the Percy Series, etc. All except the Harry Potter. Until the first film came out and he decided to read the first book before seeing the film. He is now a big Harry Potter fan too. Many of my younger friends are amazed that such an "old' lady likes Harry Potter. I tell them that a good book is a good book no matter how old you are.

THE LIBRARIAN TRILOGY [Blu-Ray] Boxset [IMPORT]
THE LIBRARIAN TRILOGY [Blu-Ray] Boxset [IMPORT]
Dvd ~ Noah Wyle
Offered by ____THE_BEST_ON_DVD____

5.0 out of 5 stars never knew this was a trilogy, 16 Jan. 2014
I had seen the first of these a few years ago and enjoyed it very much. I only found out recently that there was a trilogy so ordered it. I liked all three , there is humor, action filled and a good series for all ages.

Once Upon A Mattress (Original Broadway Cast)
Once Upon A Mattress (Original Broadway Cast)
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this musical, 16 Jan. 2014
Back when I was younger, a long time ago, I saw this play with the original cast, on TV in the USA . It was a wonderful cast with Carol Burnett. I only wish they would bring the original digital version out on DVD. The newer film version has Carol Burnett as the Queen, which is also good, but NOTHING Or NOBODY can do better than her as the Princess Winifred.

Ahmad Tea Tea Keeper (Pack of 1, Total 80 Enveloped Tea Bags)
Ahmad Tea Tea Keeper (Pack of 1, Total 80 Enveloped Tea Bags)

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived on time, 16 Jan. 2014
we bought this for our Aunt for her 99th birthday. It is a beautiful box with 8 different flavors (10 bags for each flavor). She really loved it.

Reeses 3 Peanut Butter Cups 51g CASE BUY OF 40
Reeses 3 Peanut Butter Cups 51g CASE BUY OF 40
Offered by Best4Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars My faviorate candy., 30 Dec. 2013
it is easy to find many American candy sorts in the Netherlands, M & M's, Snickers, Mars Bars, etc. But not Reeses (of all kinds) nor Hershey bars; Candy kisses, etc. I Love all of Hersheys candy, but my all time favorite has always been the Peanut Butter combination, They are my "not" so secret passion.

Visual Companion (The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey)
Visual Companion (The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey)
by Jude Fisher

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Mar. 2013
my son and I are both big Hobbit fans and Lord of the Rings fans, can't wait for the other two. Lots of great fotos and information.

Official Movie Guide (The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey)
Official Movie Guide (The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey)
by Brian Sibley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide, 4 Mar. 2013
my son and I are both big Hobbit fans and Lord of the Rings fans, can't wait for the other two. Great fotos and information.

Page: 1 | 2