Profile for Phil > Reviews

NEW MENS COLOURED TRIM COTTON MUSCLE TOP GYM STYLE BEACH VEST COLOURS SZ M,L,XL
NEW MENS COLOURED TRIM COTTON MUSCLE TOP GYM STYLE BEACH VEST COLOURS SZ M,L,XL
Offered by Runway Splash

4.0 out of 5 stars great shape, 18 May 2014
It was a great shape and is nice and long, but it a little too baggy. I'm a small and I got a small, but it feels very much like a medium/large

Psychology for Dummies
Psychology for Dummies
by Adam Cash

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Psychology for Dummies (Paperback)
Has been of brilliant use and has helped my boyfriend in all there uni work as a resource for jogging the memory about previously learnt stuff and extra research that is easier to understand.

2.5" sata hdd USB 2 2.5 sata hdd hard drive case Enclosure for pc laptop, 2.5" HDD SATA Enclosure Caddy USB 2.0 For Laptop Hard Drive - XP, VISTA, WIN 7, MAC -
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars useful and convenient, 19 Mar 2014
was a great and really useful way for me to retrieve data from my old laptop and I now still use the hard drive as a back up centre.

Gay Anal Sex:  How To Bottom Without Pain Or Stains
Gay Anal Sex: How To Bottom Without Pain Or Stains
by Michael Alvear

4.0 out of 5 stars great present, 19 Mar 2014
I bought this as a joke present for my Boyfriend and they've found it of great use with lots of tips.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S3 mini I8190 Black Side Flip Wallet PU Leather Case Covers and Mini Stylus
Offered by MGT Group

5.0 out of 5 stars speedy quality, 19 Mar 2014
Arrived super quick. It fits fine and it doesn't get in the way if I fold it back. The protector is of great use

JewelryWe Couple's Stainless "I will always be with you" Double Rings Cross Pendant Necklaces Set Chains Included (One Pair)
Offered by JewelryWe Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Anniversary good side, 19 Mar 2014
Went down a treat for my anniversary! was in great condition and I liked how they were sent separate so I didn't have to find away of getting it of the chain as I attached them to another necklace

Freeing the Natural Voice
Freeing the Natural Voice
by Kristin Linklater

4.0 out of 5 stars required reading, 24 Feb 2014
On my acting course we work closely with exercises that this author has developed. It helps to have my own personal guide. Delivery was as expected and condition was excellent.

Lord of the Rings Evenstar Arwen Pendant Platinum plate -Prop Replica - NEW STOCK
Offered by Kruhlstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Partner's anniversary, 24 Feb 2014
As a present for my partner's anniversary it's perfect match what else I have gotten them and is a great copy for day to day wearing.

Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver 10th Doctor River Song Future Silver and Gold
Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver 10th Doctor River Song Future Silver and Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Spoilers, 21 Nov 2013
Was well packaged apart from the bent backing at the top, but that did back it easier to open.
Is the best fun I've had! I love it

National Theatre Connections 2011: Plays for Young People (Play Anthologies)
National Theatre Connections 2011: Plays for Young People (Play Anthologies)
by Samuel Adamson

5.0 out of 5 stars very good plays, 19 May 2013
quite a few good plays and mostly relatable to my theatre group. very glad I bought this as it has also helped them to come up with their own fresh ideas

Page: 1 | 2