Profile for Mrs. R. Collins > Reviews

Content by Mrs. R. Collins

Mrs. R. Collins "beckycollins77" (Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix (Pink)
RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix (Pink)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much the perfect 2-3 seat., 23 Jan. 2015
We let our daughter choose the colour, so I can't *really* complain, but as the parent glancing into the rear-view mirror, it's VERY bright pink! Functionality, however, I cannot fault. It's so easy to install (ISOFIX), the lap belt is easy to put across and secure using the red 'guides'. It's comfortable, smart, nice-quality fabric, and the headrest seems to provide good support for both sleeping and (fingers crossed we never find out) in the event of an accident. The best perk though, is the in-headrest iPod speakers! Great for long journeys with LeapPads, iPods, iPads etc, family holidays will be a lot more pleasant now we don't have to listen to the Minions gabbling away behind us! It did really well in the Which reviews, so if you're not fussed about extended rear-facing, you truly cannot get better than this seat.

Fair Trade Fairies - Fairy Dreamcatcher
Fair Trade Fairies - Fairy Dreamcatcher
Offered by MMP Living

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely hand-made product, beautifully crafted, 'works' well., 23 Jan. 2015
Fair-traded product, really beautifully hand-crafted, my daughter loves it, and it's meant a few more undisturbed nights for me!

Summerbee Peppermint/lemon foot soak 250mls
Summerbee Peppermint/lemon foot soak 250mls
Offered by Summerbee Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, but very nice to use, 23 Jan. 2015
This is really nice, but you need to use quite a lot of it, so it goes quickly! I wish the same product was available more cost-effectively and I'd buy more.

Babyliss 8664U Wet & Dry Bikini Trimming System
Babyliss 8664U Wet & Dry Bikini Trimming System
Offered by Annova (UK) Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly poor quality, 23 Jan. 2015
Surprisingly poor quality for Babyliss. It feels cheap, the guards are particularly poor quality (very hard to read measurements on them), and the blades feel weak. I bought as a replacement for my old tired one, and frankly it worked better than this, even after ten years! Very disappointing, I wouldn't waste your money.

Pabobo Lumilove Barbapapa (Pink)
Pabobo Lumilove Barbapapa (Pink)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty brilliant, if a little pricey, 23 Jan. 2015
Perfect functionality. Rechargeable, good size, good battery life, only switches on when the child needs it and picks it up - perfect for my two who were waking in the night multiple times needing some reassurance, yet couldn't go to sleep properly with a nightlight on constantly. My only (minor) gripe is that it's very bright, even as it charges. I'd prefer a more dull glow, or perhaps an adjustable glow.

ChargerCity iPad iPad 2 iPad 3 Universal Tablet Handle Bar Mic Microphone Stand Shopping Cart Bicycle Wheelchair Golf Push Cart Mount (Fits all standard handle bar from .75" to 1")
Offered by ChargerCity

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!!, 23 Jan. 2015
Terrible!! The screw to hold it in place on the handlebars comes apart - comprised of a plastic turning implement and a metal nut - and because it's upside-down, the nut falls out as you try to install it. The plastic ball joint is not tough enough to hold the weight of an iPad in place, so although the bracket holds onto my iPad, it's not tough enough to hold it in position even when I'm not cycling (so no vibration whatsoever). As soon as I put the iPad in place, it slips around, quite hard, and is impossible to use. I've returned it for a refund. I'm disappointed as I was hopeful that I wouldn't have to spend £50 to get a decent piece of equipment, but as this had some of the the best reviews for the medium-priced brackets, I think I'm going to have to shell out!

xhorizon® Fashioon Water Color Design Leather Stand Wallet Case Cover For 4.7" iPhone 6
Offered by xhorizon

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap feel, but you get what you paid ..., 23 Jan. 2015
Very cheap feel, but you get what you paid for - my other one split and I needed a quick replacement. Bit nervous with such an expensive phone in it, but it spends most of it's time in my hand!

Gutermann 27-Spool Acrylic Sewing Thread Box, Clear
Gutermann 27-Spool Acrylic Sewing Thread Box, Clear
Offered by Barnyarns

3.0 out of 5 stars Good size, functionality could be much better., 23 Jan. 2015
I'd prefer this to be hinged and have a clasp, the lid falls off easily, and as the spools aren't secured, it's easy for this to become a mess.

Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement  56 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement 56 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY difficult to find as good quality Omega3 anywhere else., 23 Jan. 2015
These are exactly what my fertility expert prescribed - I found it VERY difficult to find as good quality Omega3 anywhere else.

Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Amazon Green
Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Amazon Green

3.0 out of 5 stars More commando green than Amazon parrot., 23 Jan. 2015
Really easy to use, but frankly quite dull, and not as bright green as I expected. More commando green than Amazon parrot.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15