Profile for W. S. Simpson > Reviews

W. S. Simpson (uk)

The Best of Andrea Bocelli - Vivere
The Best of Andrea Bocelli - Vivere

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Jun. 2016
Very relaxing to have on in the car.

LED Solar Motion Sensor Lights, Mpow® 3-in-1 Waterproof Solar Energy Powered Security Light Outdoor Bright Light Lamp with 3 Intelligient Modes for Garden, Outdoor, Fence, Patio, Deck, Yard, Home, Driveway, Stairs, Outside Wall etc.( 8 Bright Nodes )
Offered by Patox

Invision® Ultra Strong TV Wall Bracket Mount - For 37 - 70 Inch LED LCD Plasma & Curved Screens - Double Arm Tilt Swivel Feature - Includes 1080p HDMI Cable & Spirit Level *Please Confirm Your TV VESA Mounting Holes Before Purchase* (HDTV-DXL)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 4 Jun. 2016
I buy lots on Amazon but don't really write reviews, but this has been an excellent purchase. Super sturdy and excellent quality - and the price - £29.99 - an absolute bargain. Would thoroughly recommend. This is screwed into my plasterboard and stud wall, two screws in through the stud with another 4 through plaster which I fitted with toggle bolts (not supplied) and so far it feels incredibly solid.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Supa Vacation 2 week Holiday Fish Food Block 25g
Supa Vacation 2 week Holiday Fish Food Block 25g
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2015
Worked well for our small tank - very dirty when we got back though needed a good clean

Bedzonline Memory Foam and Reflex 3 Zone Mattress with 1 Fibre Pillows, Micro Quilted cool flex Cover, Single , 3 ft , 90 x 190 cm
Offered by bedzonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 14 Jun. 2015
Bought this for my son, has been such a hit will order another for my other child

Mickey Mouse Wendy Tent
Mickey Mouse Wendy Tent

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Wendy Tent (Toy)
As soon as we put this up it was clear this was a mistake, the cloth was all creased and looked nothing like the picture, it only has one pole which goes along the top so it doesn't stand up properly.

Sent back for a refund, which to be fair was relatively easy to sort out with the vendor

Micro Scalextric G1074 McLaren MP4 - 12C 1:64 Scale Race Set
Micro Scalextric G1074 McLaren MP4 - 12C 1:64 Scale Race Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun to start with but went wrong 48 hours after opening, 21 Feb. 2013
Bought this for the kids (and me) for Xmas, we had a great time Boxing Day playing with it and it was great fun, needs care controlling the cars but v easy to put together and set up

However the next day one of the cars stopped working, it would only travel 20-30cm round the track before stopping and despite a change of braids it wouldn't work

We haven't played with it since as it seems v hard and expensive to buy new cars and kids haven't asked for it since

The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Celebratory Bone China Teapot
The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Celebratory Bone China Teapot

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality souvenir piece, 24 Mar. 2012
I have bought this for relatives in America and I am sure they will love it - for a decent price (£35 I paid) I think this is a good quality item and a decent souvenir of an important landmark.

Would recommend purchasing

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, nightmare to put together, 22 Mar. 2012
I have never put a trampoline together before, so dont know if they are all a pain to build, but this was very very hard to put together, and severely tested my patience. The instructions are poor and not very clear, and the spacers to put the surround together were very weak - two snapped in half in the process of tightening

That said, the quality of the trampoline is very good and the kids love it. I hope it lasts a long time as I never want to build another one again.

Natalia Beautiful Pregnant Body Box - a giftset of prenatal skincare products that are eco friendly and ethical
Offered by Vital Touch

3.0 out of 5 stars OK But way smaller in real life, 22 Nov. 2009
I ordered this for my wife for Christmas as a treat, it arrived in plenty of time (though it was wrapped the gift tag I ordered wasn't there) but when I opened it I was amazed at how small it is.

3 tubs of cream which are only 60ml, I imagine it will be gone after one use.

My fault I suppose but for £26 I was expecting more....I'm sure she'll like it though