Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Wise Guy" (London)

The End of Cheap China: Economic and Cultural Trends that Will Disrupt the World

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 7 Jan 2013
Provides you with a good perspective on the ground reality in China nowadays, with some very interesting facts and insights into the modern Chinese consumer. A very good read.

Profit with the Market Profile: Identifying Market Value in Real Time
Profit with the Market Profile: Identifying Market Value in Real Time

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother..., 7 Jan 2013
This was a ridiculously priced book, don't know why I bought it. Anyway, I would recommend you save your money and don't bother with this one. I don't usually write reviews, but given the price of the book feel almost compelled. If you have read the older Profile books, there is zero % value-added from Dr. Keppler. If you haven't read the previous books, better to read the older and original Profile books. About 2/3rds of the way in the book it seems like Dr. Keppler is about to discuss some new strategies, etc. but that section lasts about 3 pages. Seriously useless book.

The Marathon and Half Marathon: A Training Guide
The Marathon and Half Marathon: A Training Guide
by Graeme Hilditch

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, nothign too great in my opinion, 16 Sep 2008
I was really looking forward to it since it was so highly ranked. But I must say I was a bit disappointed. Maybe I had high expectations as well, but I think in the end this book doesn't give you much more than what you can easily find on the internet. Some basic tips on nutrition, running plans, etc. Nothing much on running technique, psychological stuff, etc.