Profile for purplesusanyorkshire > Reviews

purplesusanyorkshire

Into the Blue
Into the Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Into the Blue (Kindle Edition)
What can I say what a great read all its twists and turns, never wanted to put it down!
Can't wait to get the next book of his

Keep Calm And Carry On Knitting Mug Cup Gift Retro
Keep Calm And Carry On Knitting Mug Cup Gift Retro
Offered by The Busy Bees

5.0 out of 5 stars Just to job, 5 May 2014
As I run a knitting group I am always looking for new ideas as prizes. This works very well
Sad but true I really liked the way it came in its packing so I know it wont get broken ! once given to its new owner

Stumpwork: Historical and Contemporary Raised Embroidery
Stumpwork: Historical and Contemporary Raised Embroidery
by Muriel Best

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 12 May 2013
Its a great book full of ideas and enjoyed reading the history. Its the first needlework book I have read from cover to cover.

Vintage Style Beaded Jewellery - 35 beautiful projects using new and old materials
by Deborah Schneebeli-Morrell

5.0 out of 5 stars page turner, 11 Mar. 2012
What a great value for money book with lots of great ideas. A book that doesn't live on the shelf as I am for ever re-looking at. The designs are interesting and have encouraged new ideas for me. I like the way the ideas/pitures of the jewellery have been designed, clear and easy to follow. A book that I will be forever using and re-using.

A Mind to Murder (Adam Dalgliesh Book 2)
A Mind to Murder (Adam Dalgliesh Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars A mind to Murder, 11 Mar. 2012
Another interesting read from P D James which keep me turning the pages to find out 'who did it and why?' Looking forward to the next one!