Profile for Doug > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Aidapt Wooden Lap Tray with Cushion
Aidapt Wooden Lap Tray with Cushion

5.0 out of 5 stars Just The Job, 3 Oct 2014
Yes, it's a bit big but it sits on my lap securely and holds a large plate, a small plate and a cup. Much better than my previous tray that never sat comfortably. It has handles, too, what more can you want?

IntelliCharger i4 Battery Charger with UK Charger
IntelliCharger i4 Battery Charger with UK Charger
Offered by HAMSWAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable product, 26 Sep 2014
Charges all my different battery types to maximum without overcharging although I don't leave it on overnight just in case!

Saltstick Caps-100 Capsules
Saltstick Caps-100 Capsules
Offered by Sigma Sport, Kingston

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 26 Sep 2014
This product cured my night cramps with just one capsule before bedtime so it does what it says. The only down side is the price, contrary to what it advertises there are similar products available and cheaper. I now use 'Electrolytes Plus' from 'MyProtein' at half the price and 80% more tablets.

DELUXE UNISEX SHOULDER SUPPORT POSTURE BRACE, Antibacterial & LOW PROFILE.Size = LARGE / X.LARGE (Worldwide P&P only 99p) all other sizes available, just type into the search bar above " prolineonline" will show all other sizes and items available.
Offered by Prolineonline

4.0 out of 5 stars It works for me but not in the way I imagined it would., 14 Sep 2014
It works for me but not in the way I imagined it would.
I thought it would pull my shoulders back to correct a stoop, it does not. Instead it becomes uncomfortable when I stoop so I pull my shoulders back myself. This is better as I am training my own muscles for correction.
Wearing it now from morning to night, slightly uncomfortable under the arms (minus 1 star) but not a stopper.

J-B Plastic Weld Epoxy Putty
J-B Plastic Weld Epoxy Putty
Offered by Airbrush Supply Online

5.0 out of 5 stars A very, very good buy., 11 Aug 2014
Arrived at the petrol pump and my filler cap door would not open - locking solenoid failed in the locked position - desperate. Had to force the plastic door trim open which broke its mounting lugs. Tried gluing it back on with epoxy which lasted about a week when it fell off. So I tried this epoxy putty and voila it works just like it says, plastic door trim still firmly attached after two months. It's so easy to use, cut a lump off, work it in the fingers until it's all one colour then press bits of it onto the mating surfaces. You can even apply lumps of it to surfaces that do not mate naturally so that a 'bridge anchor' is formed. No hurry, it will stay workable for about 25 minutes. A very, very good buy.

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value product, 11 Aug 2014
Bought the 32gb version to add storage to my Galaxy S5. No problems, performs well, reads and writes flawlessly. Good value product.

ProCook Gourmet Non Stick Wok & Lid 28cm
ProCook Gourmet Non Stick Wok & Lid 28cm
Offered by ProCook

5.0 out of 5 stars You can feel the quality, 7 Aug 2014
Ordered on Sunday, delivered next day! First impressions are it's a really well-made, substantial wok. Used it to cook a chilli con carne on our gas hob, result excellent and needed only swilling under the hot tap to clean. The underside was unmarked and the inside looked unused. Comes with a ten year guarantee which shows the manufacturer's confidence in the item. Very pleased.

Ex-Pro® Easy-on Easy-Off Phone to Tripod Adapters for Samsung Galaxy S, S1, S2, S3, S, Note, Note 2 - Black
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gem, 6 Aug 2014
It's always difficult to hold mobile phones steady when taking photos. This adapter holds my Galaxy S5 and protector case firmly and, attached to a hand-held mini tripod, I can shoot blur-free pics.

30" Extra Large Black Travel Sports Weekend Business Big Carry Holdall Luggage Bag
Offered by more4bagz

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Who's bag?, 6 Aug 2014
Held my wife's and my clothes plus the usual extras and accessories for a 5 night vacation with room to spare. Handy external and internal pockets, strong material, comfortable handles and great value.

GP Recyko AAA Rechargeable NiMH Batteries (Card of 4)
GP Recyko AAA Rechargeable NiMH Batteries (Card of 4)
Offered by Go Green Batteries UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best, 23 July 2014
I have bought about 30 of these Recyko AAs and AAAs over the last 2 years and thrown out all the other types. They do exactly as described - extremely long charged shelf life and verified capacity. I do have a sophisticated charger that confirms their capacity as stated. I recently used a set of 4 AAAs that I had charged about 6 months ago, checked them on the charger first and each one showed over 90% capacity remaining. This is as good as it gets!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10