Profile for Doug > Reviews

Content by Doug

Doug "doogal4" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Bulk Hardware 1.75Kg Pull Small Magnetic Catch - White (Pack of 4)
Bulk Hardware 1.75Kg Pull Small Magnetic Catch - White (Pack of 4)

2.0 out of 5 stars No screws, 4 Nov 2014
Supplied without screws!

Luxurious Red/Wine Chenille Cushion Cover with Gold Regency Design in Large
Luxurious Red/Wine Chenille Cushion Cover with Gold Regency Design in Large
Offered by Maple Textiles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 3 Nov 2014
My easy chair does not support my back comfortably, conventional cushions are too soft or too hard so I bought this cover to fill it myself. I then bought some "Hallways Refill Replacement Beans for Bean Bag" and poured them into the cover a little at a time, testing each time. Now I have the perfect cushion for my back, it’s great. The trick is not to over-fill. When the cushion is placed down on its edge it collapses like a deflated balloon, very sad looking. When I sit down and snuggle against it the filling rises and adjusts itself to the contours of my back giving perfect support.
Very happy with the product, recommended but do not over-fill if using beans!

Hallways Refill Replacement Beans for Bean Bag 3 Cubic Feet Hallways ®
Hallways Refill Replacement Beans for Bean Bag 3 Cubic Feet Hallways ®
Offered by HallwaysHouseholdTextiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 3 Nov 2014
My easy chair does not support my back comfortably, conventional cushions are too soft or too hard so I looked for a bean-filled cushion but found none of the right size. I then bought a cushion cover and poured these beans in a little at a time, testing as I went. Now I have the perfect cushion for my back, it’s great. The trick is not to over-fill. When the cushion is placed down on its edge it collapses like a deflated balloon, very sad looking. When I sit down and snuggle against it the filling rises and adjusts itself to the contours of my back giving perfect support.
Very happy with the product, recommended but do not over-fill!

Aidapt Wooden Lap Tray with Cushion
Aidapt Wooden Lap Tray with Cushion

5.0 out of 5 stars Just The Job, 3 Oct 2014
Yes, it's a bit big but it sits on my lap securely and holds a large plate, a small plate and a cup. Much better than my previous tray that never sat comfortably. It has handles, too, what more can you want?

IntelliCharger i4 Battery Charger with UK Charger
IntelliCharger i4 Battery Charger with UK Charger
Offered by HAMSWAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable product, 26 Sep 2014
Charges all my different battery types to maximum without overcharging although I don't leave it on overnight just in case!

Saltstick Caps-100 Capsules
Saltstick Caps-100 Capsules
Offered by RacingThePlanet, The Outdoor Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 26 Sep 2014
This product cured my night cramps with just one capsule before bedtime so it does what it says. The only down side is the price, contrary to what it advertises there are similar products available and cheaper. I now use 'Electrolytes Plus' from 'MyProtein' at half the price and 80% more tablets.

DELUXE UNISEX SHOULDER SUPPORT POSTURE BRACE, Antibacterial & LOW PROFILE.Size = LARGE / X.LARGE (Worldwide P&P only 99p) all other sizes available, just type into the search bar above " prolineonline" will show all other sizes and items available.
Offered by Prolineonline

4.0 out of 5 stars It works for me but not in the way I imagined it would., 14 Sep 2014
It works for me but not in the way I imagined it would.
I thought it would pull my shoulders back to correct a stoop, it does not. Instead it becomes uncomfortable when I stoop so I pull my shoulders back myself. This is better as I am training my own muscles for correction.
Wearing it now from morning to night, slightly uncomfortable under the arms (minus 1 star) but not a stopper.

J-B Plastic Weld Epoxy Putty
J-B Plastic Weld Epoxy Putty

5.0 out of 5 stars A very, very good buy., 11 Aug 2014
Arrived at the petrol pump and my filler cap door would not open - locking solenoid failed in the locked position - desperate. Had to force the plastic door trim open which broke its mounting lugs. Tried gluing it back on with epoxy which lasted about a week when it fell off. So I tried this epoxy putty and voila it works just like it says, plastic door trim still firmly attached after two months. It's so easy to use, cut a lump off, work it in the fingers until it's all one colour then press bits of it onto the mating surfaces. You can even apply lumps of it to surfaces that do not mate naturally so that a 'bridge anchor' is formed. No hurry, it will stay workable for about 25 minutes. A very, very good buy.

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value product, 11 Aug 2014
Bought the 32gb version to add storage to my Galaxy S5. No problems, performs well, reads and writes flawlessly. Good value product.

ProCook Gourmet Non Stick Wok & Lid 28cm
ProCook Gourmet Non Stick Wok & Lid 28cm
Offered by ProCook

5.0 out of 5 stars You can feel the quality, 7 Aug 2014
Ordered on Sunday, delivered next day! First impressions are it's a really well-made, substantial wok. Used it to cook a chilli con carne on our gas hob, result excellent and needed only swilling under the hot tap to clean. The underside was unmarked and the inside looked unused. Comes with a ten year guarantee which shows the manufacturer's confidence in the item. Very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11