ARRAY(0xa6f6cb10)

Character World 125 x 150 cm Thomas and Friends Race Junior Panel Duvet Set
Offered by Kinderhanddoek.nl
Price: 27.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 12 July 2013
I wanted my little boys bedroom to be a little more 'boyish' and less 'babyish' so purchased this along with the Thomas curtains, lamp shade and night light/projector and it most certainly had the right effect.
my son loves trains and loves this bed cover.
the only negative I've found it that it has faded a lot after only 5/6 washes.

I would recommend this for more occasional use rather than a bed cover that is changed regularly as I think I will have to replace this pretty soon due to the fading.

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Garage
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Garage
Price: 31.49

4.0 out of 5 stars My son love this, 12 July 2013
This was purchased for my son on the hop as I had a 10 voucher for Amazon and wanted to get him a garage, I read all the reviews and this sounded perfect.
the cars are a little steep to purchase separately but the garage recognises each individual one and says something different for each one.
the lift sticks when pushing it up and usually chucks the car off the edge when it gets to the top and the helicopter stand comes off all the time.
putting this aside, my son really likes this and gets it out all the time to play with, we're looking at purchasing a few add ons too so the fun continues :o)

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Liquid Shine Shampoo 250 ml
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Liquid Shine Shampoo 250 ml
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Heavy, 12 July 2013
I have always used John Frieda products to suit whatever colour my hair has been at the time, but I just could not get along with this shampoo or conditioner.
it almost felt as if it made my hair sticky. it was just far to heavy for my hair. I never once got a shine with it but stuck with it for a whole bottle of both the shampoo and conditioner and decided it just wasn't for me.

I wouldn't recommend this product for anyone that has coloured/naturally curly hair/regularly straightened hair!

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Liquid Shine Conditioner 250 ml
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Liquid Shine Conditioner 250 ml
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Heavy, 12 July 2013

Daddy's Lullaby (Bloomsbury Paperbacks)
Daddy's Lullaby (Bloomsbury Paperbacks)
by Tony Bradman

5.0 out of 5 stars Fathers day Pressie, 12 July 2013
this book was purchased to put in a fathers day hamper for my partner from our son,
he always reads our son a bed time story and this just seemed very appropriate.
the words and illustrations are very pretty and almost brought a lump to my throat when I was flicking through it.

I would most certainly recommend it.

Happy Reading :o)

Playskool Mr Potato Head
Playskool Mr Potato Head
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd
Price: 10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars different, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Playskool Potato Head (Toy)
i have purchased this as an xmas pressie for my friends 18 month old son, i don't think he will be trusted with the tiny parts at this stage but feel he will enjoy it more as he grows especially as you can now purchase extras for Mr Potato head so he shouldn't get bored of it for a while... hopefully!
i was also thinking it is a little different as it is hard to buy surprises for xmas as so many people also buy pressies, it is very likely that you end up buying the same as someone else.

Hugo Boss Homme Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 100 ml
Hugo Boss Homme Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 100 ml
Offered by Cosmetics Now-UK
Price: 55.75

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 23 Nov 2012
this has been purchased as an xmas pressie for my dad, it has come exactly as described. perfectly packaged.
i think he will love it. he has had this fragrance in the past and really did compliment it. he usually only has Kouros or Jazz so this is a little different for him but he said it has a lovely fresh smell.... he said it isn't a fragrance for work though! haha

VTech Counting Colours Vacuum Cleaner
VTech Counting Colours Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by The Entertainer
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas pressie, 23 Nov 2012
this looks fab just as i expected. i have brought this as an xmas pressie for my 18 month old son and i think he will love it. he already loves to follow me around when i am hoovering so i think he will love pushing one of his own around.
the size is perfect too and the colours are lovely and bright.

LeapFrog Fix & Learn Speedy
LeapFrog Fix & Learn Speedy

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas pressie, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Fix & Learn Speedy (Toy)
this is an xmas pressie for my 18 month old son, it has arrived perfectly packaged and looks amazing. i think he will really enjoy playing with this and cannot wait to see his little face on xmas day.

Playskool Mrs Potato Head
Playskool Mrs Potato Head
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas pressie, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Playskool Mrs Potato Head (Toy)
product has arrived as described. it was perfectly packaged and i think it will be the perfect gift as well as a little different. i am really looking forward to giving this over as an xmas pressie.
my friends little girl will only be 18 months old at xmas so may not appreciate it fully straight away but i think it will keep coming back as she grows, especially with the extras that you can now buy.

Page: 1 | 2