Profile for Lara_woodward > Reviews

Lara_woodward

Page: 1 | 2
Spearmark 3-Piece Disney Cars 2 Tool Shaped Cutlery Set
Spearmark 3-Piece Disney Cars 2 Tool Shaped Cutlery Set
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab..., 2 May 2014
my son loves this set. very good buy. he wants to eat his breakfast, dinner and tes using this cutlery. seems to have put the fun back in eating for him. :

Disney Pixar Cars Lightning McQueen Pop Up Tent Mini Driver Costume
Disney Pixar Cars Lightning McQueen Pop Up Tent Mini Driver Costume
Offered by Good For You- Online

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 2 May 2014
colours not as vibrant as expected and quite flimsy. the poles are forever popping out. suppose you get what you pay for.

Monsters Squash Saga
Monsters Squash Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars very addictive, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Monsters Squash Saga (App)
very fun and addictive game with lots to keep you thinking. impossible to play for a quick minute though. make sure you have an afternoon free. haha

Character World 125 x 150 cm Thomas and Friends Race Junior Panel Duvet Set
Character World 125 x 150 cm Thomas and Friends Race Junior Panel Duvet Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 12 July 2013
I wanted my little boys bedroom to be a little more 'boyish' and less 'babyish' so purchased this along with the Thomas curtains, lamp shade and night light/projector and it most certainly had the right effect.
my son loves trains and loves this bed cover.
the only negative I've found it that it has faded a lot after only 5/6 washes.

I would recommend this for more occasional use rather than a bed cover that is changed regularly as I think I will have to replace this pretty soon due to the fading.

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Garage
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Garage

4.0 out of 5 stars My son love this, 12 July 2013
This was purchased for my son on the hop as I had a £10 voucher for Amazon and wanted to get him a garage, I read all the reviews and this sounded perfect.
the cars are a little steep to purchase separately but the garage recognises each individual one and says something different for each one.
the lift sticks when pushing it up and usually chucks the car off the edge when it gets to the top and the helicopter stand comes off all the time.
putting this aside, my son really likes this and gets it out all the time to play with, we're looking at purchasing a few add ons too so the fun continues :o)

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Liquid Shine Shampoo 250 ml
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Liquid Shine Shampoo 250 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Heavy, 12 July 2013
I have always used John Frieda products to suit whatever colour my hair has been at the time, but I just could not get along with this shampoo or conditioner.
it almost felt as if it made my hair sticky. it was just far to heavy for my hair. I never once got a shine with it but stuck with it for a whole bottle of both the shampoo and conditioner and decided it just wasn't for me.

I wouldn't recommend this product for anyone that has coloured/naturally curly hair/regularly straightened hair!

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Liquid Shine Conditioner 250 ml
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Liquid Shine Conditioner 250 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Heavy, 12 July 2013

Daddy's Lullaby (Bloomsbury Paperbacks)
Daddy's Lullaby (Bloomsbury Paperbacks)
by Tony Bradman

5.0 out of 5 stars Fathers day Pressie, 12 July 2013
this book was purchased to put in a fathers day hamper for my partner from our son,
he always reads our son a bed time story and this just seemed very appropriate.
the words and illustrations are very pretty and almost brought a lump to my throat when I was flicking through it.

I would most certainly recommend it.

Happy Reading :o)

Playskool Mr Potato Head
Playskool Mr Potato Head
Offered by EnjoyToys

5.0 out of 5 stars different, 23 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Playskool Potato Head (Toy)
i have purchased this as an xmas pressie for my friends 18 month old son, i don't think he will be trusted with the tiny parts at this stage but feel he will enjoy it more as he grows especially as you can now purchase extras for Mr Potato head so he shouldn't get bored of it for a while... hopefully!
i was also thinking it is a little different as it is hard to buy surprises for xmas as so many people also buy pressies, it is very likely that you end up buying the same as someone else.

Hugo Boss Homme Eau de Toilette for Men - 100 ml
Hugo Boss Homme Eau de Toilette for Men - 100 ml
Offered by Magical Moments

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 23 Nov. 2012
this has been purchased as an xmas pressie for my dad, it has come exactly as described. perfectly packaged.
i think he will love it. he has had this fragrance in the past and really did compliment it. he usually only has Kouros or Jazz so this is a little different for him but he said it has a lovely fresh smell.... he said it isn't a fragrance for work though! haha

Page: 1 | 2