Profile for Bammers > Reviews

Flexi-Bar, Athletic, with DVD, Carry Bag and Exercise Poster
Flexi-Bar, Athletic, with DVD, Carry Bag and Exercise Poster
Offered by ergobasis

5.0 out of 5 stars Different , try it, 26 April 2016
An interesting new exercise that work core body. Varied program on enclosed dvd. With carry bag.. Bought for sister to help her dystonia.

Nikon 27081 WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter
Nikon 27081 WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter
Offered by Great Britain Deals

3.0 out of 5 stars Promised much has yet to fully deliver.., 1 April 2015
Neat little device. Well packaged with a plethora of instructions. It doesn't seem to want to connect to my imac. It will connect to iphone, once you've downloaded the nikon app, which maybe useful to some. Promised much has yet to fully deliver.. Now where did I put those instructions.

Sony SRF-M97 Radio Walkman
Sony SRF-M97 Radio Walkman

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket full of fun, 15 Aug. 2013
Great little radio. Slim & small fits easily into a pocket for gardening. Good clear display. Favourite stations settings very useful. Fab little radio.

Bose ® MIE2 Mobile Headphones
Bose ® MIE2 Mobile Headphones

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy spacious sounds, 7 Aug. 2013
I bought these because I was sick of my old earphones falling out all the time whist cycling. They are mega comfy.. They don't fall out...ever. The sounds are stunning. I have heard instruments & nuances on my old records I never knew existed. Useful volume / phone answer control on the right hand cable. positive switches & well constructed. Very pricey but very worth it. Go on.. Treat yourself.

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Food Urinary 6 Kg
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Food Urinary 6 Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Popular feline fodder, 28 Mar. 2013
I got these biscuits to mix in with my cats wet food. My cats love the biscuits and none are left in the bowl so something about them must be good. Big bag also makes for good value.

U2 360° At The Rose Bowl (2DVD Deluxe Edition) [2010] [NTSC]
U2 360° At The Rose Bowl (2DVD Deluxe Edition) [2010] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ U2

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 24 Mar. 2013
I've loved this band ever since I heard the boy album for the first time way back in the eighties. I saw this tour and the DVD is just like being back in the stadium. I defy you to press play & not be grinning.. Enjoy !

Birthday Balloons - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Birthday Balloons - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuck for gift ideas..?, 24 Mar. 2013
If all else fails & you have run out of ideas this proved very popular. Great balloons & the recipient got the gift they'd really like.. More cupboard / loft space saved..winner

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap

5.0 out of 5 stars De-flap unwanted visitors, 24 Mar. 2013
Both my cats were chipped this was ideal. We had a normal unchipped flap before but used to get unwanted visitor neighbours moggies in the dead of night. This flap as relatively easy to fit & kept out the interlopers. I will be getting another for my new house.

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal Wet Feline 48 x 85 g Tuna Sachet
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal Wet Feline 48 x 85 g Tuna Sachet
Offered by Pet Drugs Online

3.0 out of 5 stars If I was a cat would I go aaarrgghh, 24 Mar. 2013
My two cats were unimpressed by the tuna flavour. They did return to their bowls when they got hungry but only ate half. That tells you something.

Rosetta Stone Version 4 TOTALe: Italian Level 1 (Mac/PC)
Rosetta Stone Version 4 TOTALe: Italian Level 1 (Mac/PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars If carlesberg made language tuition, 24 Mar. 2013
Good basic tool if you are starting out learning a new language. Could do with going a bit further but I suppose that's why you buy the other levels. Rosetta Stone is probably the best language tool out there.

Page: 1 | 2