Profile for webbieca > Reviews

Content by webbieca

webbieca

Page: 1 | 2
Garden Games 2 Part High Backed Baby Swing Seat (Green) with Natural Poly Hemp Ropes

4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 8 Jan. 2013
Very pleased I bought this, our old seat that came with the swing (Argos) was rubbish, too small and uncomfortable. This one is better quality and sturdier. I did quite a bit of research to make sure it would fit first, looking at lots of swing seats and checking dimensions etc, so I recommend doing the same.

The Secret Life of Bees
The Secret Life of Bees
by Sue Monk Kidd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 8 Jan. 2013
I own it and bought it again for a friend. Good book, leaves you feeling better about life somehow. Recommended.

Cloudbabies - Fly Away Home WITH FREE REWARD CHART & STICKERS [DVD]
Cloudbabies - Fly Away Home WITH FREE REWARD CHART & STICKERS [DVD]
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 Jan. 2013
My little one loves it and watched it few times when poorly, seems to calm her down when nothing else works!
Recommended.

Stephen King's The Stand [DVD]
Stephen King's The Stand [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gary Sinise
Offered by MusicnMedia

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 8 Jan. 2013
I had seen this years ago and got it for my husband for Christmas cause he likes Stephen King and hadn't seen this one. The second DVD wouldn't play at first and then after lots of cleaning and fiddling with it it decided to play. Good series, quite entertaining. Feels slightly dated but so do lots of SK adaptations.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 8 Jan. 2013
Don't waste your money on this, it's bad quality and the seller (well the one I dealt with anyway) won't refund you the return postage. Size you get is nothing to do with the size guide on the product page, which I used to decide what to order. Once again, rubbish Oh, and the colour runs badly in the wash!
(I published this review on the same jumper in a different colour which I ordered from another seller. I kept one and returned the other).

Hooded Womens Stylish Wear Ladies Hoody Jacket with Zip Size 8 - 14
Hooded Womens Stylish Wear Ladies Hoody Jacket with Zip Size 8 - 14

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 8 Jan. 2013
Don't waste your money, it's bad quality and the seller (well the one I dealt with anyway) won't refund you the return postage. Size you get is nothing to do with the size guide on the product page, which I used to decide what to order. Once again, rubbish Oh, and the colour runs badly in the wash!

Charlie and Lola: My Dancing Sticker Book
Charlie and Lola: My Dancing Sticker Book
by Lauren Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good pass time, 8 Jan. 2013
I got it for my little one and it kept her busy for hours. I like it very much myself. Hard to go wrong with Charlie and Lola!
Recommended.

Cary Grant Collection: An Affair To Remember / Kiss Them For Me / People Will Talk / Born To Be Bad [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jayne Mansfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 8 Jan. 2013
Bought it as a Christmas present for a friend and she liked it. I would like to get the same set for myself! Good value for money. Nicely put together, box is a bit narrow and compact.

Trade Mark Collections Charlie and Lola Pink Milk Umbrella
Trade Mark Collections Charlie and Lola Pink Milk Umbrella
Offered by Hyper Brands

5.0 out of 5 stars Bestest umbrella ever, 8 Jan. 2013
I am glad I bought it, it's cute and my little one loves it. She plays with it in the house so far but I'm sure we'll get to use it outside soon. It's made of good materials I think and it seems hard-wearing, not some flimsy little thing. Good value for money also.

Tinga Tinga Tales Jambo Monkey Single Duvet Quilt Cover [Kitchen & Home]
Tinga Tinga Tales Jambo Monkey Single Duvet Quilt Cover [Kitchen & Home]

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, vibrant colours, 8 Jan. 2013
I like this duvet cover and so does my little one, 2 and a half. She won't go to sleep in anything else since I bought it. Only fault I find is the material (polyester) which is not the best, cotton is better, but the colours are vibrant and it doesn't get spoiled in the wash. I washed it twice and it looks the same, no colour loss. Comes with pillow case. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2