Profile for Nell > Reviews

Content by Nell

Nell

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
EasyAcc® Ultra Slim Leather Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Leather Smart Case Cover Book Cover Flip Cover Sleeve Bag Pouch with Stand / Auto Sleep Wake-up for Samsung Galaxy note 8.0 N5100 (Top Premium PU Leather, Folded Cover Design, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Oct. 2014
I've had these covers before and they are very good. Hardwearing, sturdy and thoroughly fit for purpose.

MaddAddam
MaddAddam

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked the setting and the characters, 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: MaddAddam (Kindle Edition)
Thanks for the whole series. I read all three books in the trilogy over a few weeks and I think that I got more out of them that way. I liked the setting and the characters.

We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves
We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves

5.0 out of 5 stars My best read this year!, 28 Oct. 2014
This was a surprise. I hated the title so was surprised to find it in the Manning Booker shortlist. It just sounded flimsy and silly. BUT I loved the style - very easy access - and very funny at times. The story has really stayed with me and altered my stance on certain issues, which I can't name for fear of spoiling the book for others. Very thought provoking and ultimately very sad.

The Little Drummer Girl
The Little Drummer Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 Oct. 2014
Didn't really enjoy it. Seemed somehow dated.

Doramior® New Cool Girl' Summer Fashion Tops Cotton Candy Colored Chiffon Shirt Sun Protection Clothing Thin Shawls (gray)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour., 28 Oct. 2014
Well, really a bit too flimsy. Nice colour.

Acorn 'Green Bin' Liners 60 litres (Pack of 50)
Acorn 'Green Bin' Liners 60 litres (Pack of 50)
Offered by BinThinking

5.0 out of 5 stars These are wonderful. They are sturdy and keep going for a ..., 28 Oct. 2014
These are wonderful. They are sturdy and keep going for a week being emptied into the big bin. Then a new one! Though a bit expensive, they really stop my bin being a bit smelly! Especially good in warmer weather.

StilGut UltraSlim, Genuine Leather Case with Caller ID Display for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 & i9505, Black
Offered by StilGut

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stilgut quality, 28 Oct. 2014
Neat,clean lines. Protects the phone. Great Stilgut quality, as ever.

Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Antique Grey
Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Antique Grey
Offered by ShippingLeader

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product, 28 Oct. 2014
It worked well - even finish. Washing machine clean. Job done!

Bleak House (BBC) [Blu-ray] [2005] [Region Free]
Bleak House (BBC) [Blu-ray] [2005] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Gillian Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 4 Mar. 2014
It's a star-studded cast and they certainly all live up to their reputations. Gillian Anderson in particular was very, very convincing. The mood of the whole is convincing. It is faithful to the book mainly. It really shows the very best of BBC productions.

The Goldfinch
The Goldfinch

3.0 out of 5 stars Two parts to this ..., 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Goldfinch (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved the book up until the last fifty or so pages when I became really tired of the philosophising. I felt that it was a tad self-indulgent and it annoyed me so that I finished the book feeling a bit cross.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8