Profile for alisone > Reviews

Ed and Lorraine Warren:  Deliver Us From Evil
Ed and Lorraine Warren: Deliver Us From Evil
Price: 2.54

5.0 out of 5 stars spooky!, 27 Dec 2013
After watching the film The Conjuring I wanted to find out more about the Warrens. A very interesting book, spooky and gets you thinking? An enjoyable read if you like this sort of thing.

CNL 8GB PANDA NOVELTY USB 2.0 DATA FLASH DRIVE MEMORY STICK DEVICE
CNL 8GB PANDA NOVELTY USB 2.0 DATA FLASH DRIVE MEMORY STICK DEVICE
Offered by Accessoryworld
Price: 8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 20 Aug 2013
I have just tried to use this item and it was not recognised by my PC hence it does not work and is a load of rubbish! Also, when I removed it from the PC it was very hot and took ages to cool down - very concerning, another good reason not to use it.
Alos, agree with the other review that the head is too large to use with another usb stick.

The Great Gatsby (York Notes for AS & A2)
The Great Gatsby (York Notes for AS & A2)
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great revision tool, 31 Mar 2013
Great revision tool, good for providing background and context to the novel. Useful to go back to again and again.

TAKEN
TAKEN
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Real page turner!, 15 April 2012
This review is from: TAKEN (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book! I have only recently got back into reading and I loved this, I couldn't put it down. Great story, believeable characters...what more can I say...great,great,great!!! I wanted more at the end and still want more from this author :)

Crocs Women's Olivia Flat Dahlia 10335-511-460 6 UK
Crocs Women's Olivia Flat Dahlia 10335-511-460 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoe, 26 Jun 2010
Lovely shoe, very comfortable, but they do have a tendency in this warm weather to make my feet feel sweaty...I know not a nice thought! That's the only bad point as I still wear them alot and find them so comfy, even after walking or standing in them for a long time.