Profile for Belldray > Reviews

Content by Belldray

Belldray

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Lake (The Lake Trilogy, Book 1)
The Lake (The Lake Trilogy, Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 17 Jun 2014
I found this story really hard to get into. It dragged and I found myself skipping forward and through large chunks. It'll be a good read for someone who's 17. It was free so I won't be buying anymore from this trilogy. It's a romance but an immature one.

Starting Over (Starting Over Series Book 1)
Starting Over (Starting Over Series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea, 16 Jun 2014
The writing was too immature for the type of issues found in this book. When bellamy was 18 it was ok but jump forward 6 years and I'd expect more maturity. Jumping from person to person didn't work and it was cringe worthy reading about the parents getting it on. This book seems like a poor rip off of the love series (which I give 5 stars). This book was free and I forced myself to finish it. I won't be buying anymore in the series.

Connected: Broken #2
Connected: Broken #2
Price: 1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 16 Jun 2014
All secrets revealed in this book! I loved it and actually didn't guess a couple of things before they were revealed. It was sad and disturbing in parts but this was treated respectfully.

Broken: Broken #1
Broken: Broken #1

5.0 out of 5 stars Started off slow, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Broken: Broken #1 (Kindle Edition)
But my God did it get good!!! A couple of things irritated me - mixed American and English language, spelling and at one point, which made me laugh out loud, it should've said gas (as in flatulence) but said petrol!!! It's a gripping story and so sad at the start. There are lots of secrets and things still to be revealed. I'm shocked by the sneak peak at book 2 and can't wait to read it.

Break My Fall: Broken #1 (The Broken Series)
Break My Fall: Broken #1 (The Broken Series)
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, 14 Jun 2014
I've read both books and both contain bad grammar which distracted from the story. I liked the storyline, didn't love it. I felt Lee was too quick to judge and we needed more reminders of her reasons for this. I think it would've been better had she been older.

Fall To Pieces: Broken #2 (The Broken Series)
Fall To Pieces: Broken #2 (The Broken Series)
Price: 1.18

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad grammar..., 14 Jun 2014
Loads of bad grammar and words missing. Distracting throughout. I wanted more from Rachael and feel the ending was rushed.

It Ain't Me, Babe
It Ain't Me, Babe
Price: 1.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: It Ain't Me, Babe (Kindle Edition)
I liked how they met when they were young but I think more story and background as needed at the start before jumping ahead 15 years. I didn't find the escape believable and it was too much coincidence that she ended up at clubhouse. That being said, I reAlly enjoyed it and finished the book in one sitting! I liked guessing who the rat was and I guessed right too! I hope there's a second book.

Learning to Live
Learning to Live
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Young readers, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Learning to Live (Kindle Edition)
The writing is immature and the storyline is weak. I didn't find the characters believable and they lacked depth. Too predictable.

Doodle God
Doodle God
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars frustratingly good!, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Doodle God (App)
Completely addictive, really enjoying trying to work out the different elements! Would be good to have puzzles and other gamesunlocked without having to complete everything first.

Love Unscripted: The Love Series, Book 1 (Love (Atria))
Love Unscripted: The Love Series, Book 1 (Love (Atria))
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story line, 24 Mar 2014
The story was good, it was believable. However the book just dragged on and on. I seriously didn't need to know about Ryan's daily toilet routine and other mundane things. Could've been condensed to make it more intense throughout rather than just in places. It picks up at the end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6