Profile for Mr. Mark Lake > Reviews

Content by Mr. Mark Lake

Mr. Mark Lake "The Photographer" (UK, London)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money but not quite..., 9 Jan 2013
I would say this is good for the money. The only complaint I have is that the "grooves" used the put the iPad at an angle are not very affective, as the weight of the iPad plus the curve of the edge of case, simply makes it slip and fall back flat.

The outer material is good quality and serves well to protect your iPad.

New Stylish Apple iPhone 4 4S Case - Aluminium Hard Silver Bumper Case Cover for iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S
Offered by Case Specialist

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described!!! Would not buy from CHERRY®, 9 Jan 2013
The item was not as described. It DID NOT come with a screen protector and THERE'S NO Apple logo or engraving. Poor service.

Samsung S8500 Wave Mobile Phone  SIM Free - Ebony Grey
Samsung S8500 Wave Mobile Phone SIM Free - Ebony Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars New phone for my sister., 7 Nov 2010
I had purchased this phone for my sister. She is very pleased with it.

I was very annoyed that the seal had been broken on the box before we had received it, and we are still not sure why we received it like this.

It is a good smart phone and it seems to do all that she wanted. One minor complaint is that she found the earphone jack a bit stiff.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, 17 Feb 2010
This is one of the best cases I have owned for my iPhone. It is well built and fits just right.

The close up lens works ok and images remain sharp. The only complaint I would have is that you have to take the case off every so often to clean the dust away from the sliding lens as you images will be soft.

All in all, this is a great case and good value for money.

Gift Republic: Grow It. Grow Your Own Bonsai Trees
Gift Republic: Grow It. Grow Your Own Bonsai Trees

4.0 out of 5 stars Bonsai shall see, 17 Feb 2010
I have only just ordered my kit but I found the following on the Gift Republic site: -

Disclaimer: This pack contains real plant seeds, origin UK. The plant seeds can die before or after germination. Please plant your seeds as soon as possible. Due to the varying nature of the conditions that the plant seeds are stored and grown in, neither Gift Republic Ltd nor any other company supplying this gift pack can accept any liability in relation to the non performance of the seeds or coir discs and pots. This is a novelty gift and must be regarded as such.

I have high hopes. Watch this space.

The Official Highway Code
The Official Highway Code
by Department for Transport

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for ALL DRIVERS!!!, 29 Oct 2007
It is evident that most drivers on the road either have lost the ability to read, or they're completely ignorant and simply cannot be bothered to be knowledgeable of the current rules and laws of the roads and road safety. Just for learners indeed! RUBBISH! If drivers simply took the time to have a look through this simple guide, people would be aware of the simple things such as when you can and cannot use a bus lane, and which lane you are supposed to be in when using a roundabout, and the list goes on.

I simply believe that ALL drivers should have a copy of The Highway Code and be up to date with road safety and the laws. Then some of these pretty pictures on grey poles on the sides of roads may actually make sense to the dim witted behind the wheel, and no longer wonder why they get nasty looks and unsociable hand signals from other drivers.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2008 11:38 AM GMT