Profile for Sheron > Reviews

Content by Sheron

Sheron "lucky" (Borehamwood, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tell A Thousand Lies: A Novel Set In India
Tell A Thousand Lies: A Novel Set In India
Price: 2.43

5.0 out of 5 stars A very interesting story, 25 April 2014
I've never read anything like it before. I found it hard to believe, but it took me a leap out of my Western ideas to actually see how it could work.

The Red Signal: An Agatha Christie Short Story
The Red Signal: An Agatha Christie Short Story
Price: 0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Agatha Christie is a master story teller, 25 April 2014
Loved this short story - well thought out, and entertaining.
A bit pricey for a short story, though. But loved my Kindle e-book.

Page Eight [DVD]
Page Eight [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bill Nighy
Price: 5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Page Eight [DVD] (DVD)
But not my cup of tea. I don't like old men/young women combinations - feels creepy to me. But it was an interesting story.

ASI Ability Office Home Edition (PC)
ASI Ability Office Home Edition (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with this product, 25 April 2014
Thank you so much! Am delighted. Easy to install and use, an excellent product indeed. Cheap but a quality product.

Solid Silver Plectrum Guitar Pick with Musical Heart design. Personalised/Engraved Free - complete with gift box
Offered by Silver Picks Ltd
Price: 32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Something special for a guitar player, 25 April 2014
I bought this as part of a gift for our 25th wedding anniversary. My husband, a guitar player, absolutely loved it. He uses it often.

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Blue
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Blue
Price: 12.37

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little mouse, 19 Mar 2014
It's very good. Love the "on-off" button. The mouse is Neat and compact and fits well in the hand. I am very pleased with it.

Piano Sonata No. 15 in D major Pastoral, Op. 28: I. Allegro
Piano Sonata No. 15 in D major Pastoral, Op. 28: I. Allegro
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely piece of music, 7 Nov 2013
I bought this to soothe me to sleep. It does the trick. I'm an ignoramus music wise but this is lovely.

Streets of Venice - Hidden Object
Streets of Venice - Hidden Object
Price: 0.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Seemed like a good idea for a game, 7 Nov 2013
But I found there were bugs in it, so abandoned it. Such a pity - my daughter tried to get the "debug" for me, but we gave up.

Fitflop Womens Crush Boots 242-001 Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Fitflop Womens Crush Boots 242-001 Black 6 UK, 39 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept me on my feet for four day's sightseeing!, 7 Nov 2013
These are probably the best boots I've ever owned. I have plantar fascitis and a heelspur and these boots meant I was able to go on holiday to Venice, and walk and walk and walk!
My only "complaint" is that they could do with a side zip as they are really difficult to put on. I do have problem ankles - and the weakness in them makes it a real struggle to put on. If you have normal, strong and slim ankles this wouldn't be a problem, probably.

WithLoveSilver Solid Sterling Silver 925 Angel Wings Flying Heart Locket Pendant (Black) - Idea Gift for Christmas , Anniversary , Mother day
Offered by WithLoveSilver
Price: 43.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's beautiful ..., 18 Aug 2013
A lovely locket. Only a little fragile at the clasp. Also, how are you supposed to put the photos in? It was a gift for my daughter and she adores it, wears it all the time. But we did have to have it replaced as the clasp kept coming undone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3