Profile for IMCPU2 > Reviews

Content by IMCPU2

IMCPU2 "imcpu2" (Portsmouth England)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
BLU STUDIO ONE UK 4G SMARTPHONE - WHITE
BLU STUDIO ONE UK 4G SMARTPHONE - WHITE

4.0 out of 5 stars One to look out for, 27 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
BLU is not a make that I have heard of before, but this is a nice phone. Android based and quite smart looking. The display is crystal clear and really looks polished. The phone comes with a protective cover which is a nice touch and one that is needed as like most shiny phones it can be very slippery. The camera is sharp offering a 13 Mega pixel photo which is quite impressive. Once you log into Google your phone has all your standard apps (providing you have saved previous apps to the cloud) WiFi was very easy to set-up and on my home broadband is very fast. The major selling point for me is the dual band sim allowing you to have the phone as a work / home set-up with different numbers. I must admit to liking this - but not as much as my Fire phone which despite it's bad press I find to be exceptional in every aspect.

HDE Aluminum RFID Blocking Wallet Identity Protection Travel Credit Card Case (Yellow with Butterflies)
Offered by HDE

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 26 April 2016
Bought this one for my wife and a much more expensive one for myself from a different company. Mine arrived in 2 days hers in 10 but the problem with her one is that it's so flimsy. Opening the wallet caused it to crack and already its showing signs of wear and tear. I know it was cheap but at this rate it won't last a month. Best to pay a bit more and get a quality product.

HoMedics Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat
HoMedics Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat

3.0 out of 5 stars Might help, but don't count on it., 20 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
To be honest this is not a total panacea if you have neck or shoulder problems. It does help but only for a while. It's not an unpleasant sensation and the heating element is quite nice. After use I found that my pain was coming back just as bad and the only real release will be the next trip to the chiropractor.

SHARKK® Aluminum Wallet RFID Protected Aluma Wallet Rugged Water Resistant Card Holder (Red)
Offered by SHARKK UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Safe bet., 19 April 2016
This is quite a sturdy wallet and looks very stylish. It actually works very well, whilst paying a bill with a contact less reader, asked the assistant if I could try with the debit card in the wallet, and explained why. Well no reading could be obtained with the card securely in the wallet, so that makes me feel a lot happier.

Oral-B Pro 6000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity and Smart Series Powered by Braun (Packaging May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily a clean winner., 14 April 2016
This is a very good toothbrush - I was a bit sceptical at first. Is there really a need to have a blue tooth enabled toothbrush? Well when it pairs with a portable clock (provided) which counts the time that you spend brushing your teeth then yes. I find myself automatically looking at the timer to make sure that I am doing the required 2 mins. My previous visits to the dentist have always resulted in admonishments to make sure that I clean the back of my teeth and the gum line as well. This time, I was amazed to find that I had almost no calculus and the dentist was very impressed with my cleaning. So top marks to this from Oral-B

The Kasari Nexus (Rho Agenda Assimilation Book 1)
The Kasari Nexus (Rho Agenda Assimilation Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressive, 10 April 2016
I will admit to bias as a beta reader of Richard Phillips works. But have read all the previous books in the second ship saga and this follow up promises to be better. The characters as always are very believable and the science is just great. This is another fast paced, action packed story and I can't wait for the sequel to this one either. Keep it up Richard.

Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti WindForce2 OC 4 GB Graphics Card
Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti WindForce2 OC 4 GB Graphics Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value for money., 20 Mar. 2016
I had a perfectly good GTX 460 but it would not support the 3 monitors that I needed. Searching around for something in my budget that would give me an acceptable quality for working at home I came across this 750 which supports 4 monitors and has HDMI connections as well. All in all for the price this was an excellent choice. I am well pleased. The built in fan is quiet and vibration free which is important for my set-up as I leave the cover off the PC to allow heat to escape.

Rexel 700 x 1000 m Notepad Dry Erase Board
Rexel 700 x 1000 m Notepad Dry Erase Board

3.0 out of 5 stars Make a note of this one., 11 Mar. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is billed as 700x1000 but the one delivered to me was only 300x300 but having said that I think I prefer this size. It fits great on the kitchen wall or if wanted has magnets to fix it direct to the fridge door. Very useful and neat. The lines make it easy to list items for shopping etc, or for leaving messages for the other half. Easy to clean and easy to put up. It just sticks to the wall with the padded feet provided. It also seems much sturdier than other boards that I have seen in craft shops etc. All in all a good piece of kit for the kitchen.

The God Theory: Universes, Zero-Point Fields, and What's Behind It All
The God Theory: Universes, Zero-Point Fields, and What's Behind It All

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking and Exciting., 11 Feb. 2016
I won't say that I understood all of the points in this book. I have limited understanding of physics or astrophysics, but some of the concepts just feel intuitively right. Indeed trying to understand the reason behind our existence must be something that most people ponder to some degree or another. The older you get the more you ponder. The God Theory feels like it answers most of my questions and makes me think of more along lines similar. Having been brought up as a Roman Catholic and quickly (by 16 anyway) dismissed most contemporary religions as hypocritical nonsense I have been searching for a way to sum up the way that I feel about life and this book answers a lot of those questions and feelings.

The book is well written and easy to follow even if some of the technical terms make you continually look to the Kindle dictionary. A book that I think I will re-read in a few years. It will be interesting to see if I still have the same belief. Excellent and thought provoking.

Braun PT5010 Precision Trimmer
Braun PT5010 Precision Trimmer

4.0 out of 5 stars Trim little thing., 7 Feb. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Very light weight and easy to use. Has two brush attachments to keep beards to the length that you need. The only downside so far is the batteries don't seem to last very long. Have used it to trim both beard and eyebrows using different attachments and works well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19