Profile for Mrs. E. F. Bown > Reviews

Content by Mrs. E. F. Bown

Mrs. E. F. Bown (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Flix Classic Retractable Brushes - Red
Flix Classic Retractable Brushes - Red
Price: 14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not brush these aside!, 17 Feb 2012
The brushes arrived swiftly and safely and were well packaged. My Grandson was delighted with them. An easy transaction. Many thanks.

Sparkling Gems from the Greek: 365 Greek Word Studies for Every Day of the Year to Sharpen Your Understanding of God's Word
by Rick Renner
Price: 19.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Gem, 17 Feb 2012
This is an excellant book - or so I believe. I bought it for myself but my husband has hi jacked it. He says I can use it next year!

Philips Sonicare HX7002/16 Elite Toothbrush Heads 2-Pack
Philips Sonicare HX7002/16 Elite Toothbrush Heads 2-Pack
Offered by Shavers UK
Price: 22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An offer not to be brushed aside, 3 Oct 2011
The replacement brushes arrived speedily and are working well.
They are a difficult item to find in a store any more
so I am pleased to be able to use the electric tooth
brush for a bit longer as my dentist recommended this
product.

Zapf Creation Sally Toddler Doll 63cm
Zapf Creation Sally Toddler Doll 63cm
Offered by GamesQuest
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy Grandaughter, 16 Aug 2011
My Grandaughter really wanted this doll and I did not know where else to buy it. It arrived swiftly amd in time for her birthday in a massive box. I'm sure they could have cut down on the packaging a little but she was impressed by the size!

Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Card - (generic design)
Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Card - (generic design)
Price: 1,000.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon gift card - it's a gift, 4 April 2011
I needed a gift in a hurry as I had missed a birthday. A few months ago I had been given an Amazon gift card and really enjoyed choosing a book and a dvd which I might otherwise not have bought for myself. My daughter in law said she was really pleased I had thought to order the gift card for her as she would enjoy spending it whenever she has time to browse and far easier than going into the city and having to park with small children in tow.

Bad Boy (Inspector Banks Mystery)
Bad Boy (Inspector Banks Mystery)
by Peter Robinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Running out of steam, 3 Sep 2010
I have always enjoyed books in the Inspector Banks series but this book is poor. The story line is predictable and there was so much gratuitous bad language in it. I almost felt it had been ghost written - that Peter Robinson had been pressurised to deliver another mystery and had asked someone else to do it for him. If it had been my first Banks book I would not buy another

Scrabble Card Game
Scrabble Card Game
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars An all star review, 14 Jun 2010
This review is from: Scrabble Card Game (Toy)
This game is a great alternative for those who like word games. It is much quicker than Scrabble and maybe easier for those who do not have a wide vocabulary of unusual words and it is easier to score extra points using bonus cards. Not only can you use them to add to our own total you can also play them to subtract points from an opponent.

Sonicare Sonicare HX 4001 /CH 1
Sonicare Sonicare HX 4001 /CH 1
Offered by CoolSound-Superstore
Price: 17.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically quick, 24 April 2010
I was delighted with the service. I orderded this product and it arrived next day which is amazing as post to Northern Ireland does not always arrive so speedily. The replacement brush heads bought this way are far cheaper than ones available in the chemists, even in the larger brnches of the major chemist chain.

Page: 1 | 2