Profile for T. Vlachopoulou > Reviews

T. Vlachopoulou

Gadgetpooluk 2M Flexible Stainless Steel Bathroom Shower Hose Pipe
Gadgetpooluk 2M Flexible Stainless Steel Bathroom Shower Hose Pipe

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my purchase, 26 July 2012
I was happy with my purchase, the length and the quality are just fine. It doesn't drip and it fits in the bathroom screws. I would recommend the product

Clear Shoe Box Drawers 5 Pack
Clear Shoe Box Drawers 5 Pack
Offered by Home Storage World

4.0 out of 5 stars Good space saver quality could have been a bit better, 26 July 2012
This review is from: Clear Shoe Box Drawers 5 Pack
I like very much the idea of being able to store your shoes and find them when you need them. I'd prefer the materials to be a bit more of a good quality plus it would have been better if they were a bit lighter in the colour so you can see more clearly (you can see clearly now but I guess it could be even better)

Pack of 10 - 50w GU10 Halogen Reflector Spotlight Bulbs
Pack of 10 - 50w GU10 Halogen Reflector Spotlight Bulbs
Offered by Pakeeza

4.0 out of 5 stars They look old but they work, 26 July 2012
I was quite pleased with my purchase, at first I thought they look a bit old and weird but they work fine. One of them burnt after about a month but it might be a coincidence. Good value

Moyou Fashion Body Tape, 32 in a pack (16 pairs)!!! ideal for strappy garments that keep you worrying about them falling down. The strips hold on to your items of clothing and keep them exactly where you want them.
Offered by MoYou Marketing

4.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, 27 May 2012
I was happy with the product, it didn't fall off during the night but it's a bit difficult to take the stickers off the paper and wear them. Overall I would recommend it.

SGP iPhone 4/4S Skin Guard Set Series - Brown (and one SGP Ultra Crystal Screen Protector)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protector, 3 Feb 2012
Nice protector, iphone looks really nice but bear in mind it's thin like a sticker. It sticks at the back of the iphone but you can remove it easily

Hugo Boss Elegant Mens Chronograph Watch 1512447
Hugo Boss Elegant Mens Chronograph Watch 1512447
Offered by Oxford W

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 3 Feb 2012
Very nice watch, my boyfriend loved it. It's exactly like you see it in a shop. It came in the original boss box and brand new
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2012 9:07 AM BST

FoneM8® - Apple iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S Screen Protector (PACK OF 10) Retail Packed, Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit iphone 4s, 3 Feb 2012
The items came in a good condition but unfortunately they don't fit my iphone 4s! Don't expect much from packaging but this doesn't affect the product

10 Metre Roll Of Quality Bubble Wrap 500mm x 10M - Cush N Air
10 Metre Roll Of Quality Bubble Wrap 500mm x 10M - Cush N Air
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 31 Jan 2012
Prompt service, the product was exactly as described. Good value for money. We used this to pack all our plates and glasses when we moved flat