Profile for Evie > Reviews

Evie (Kent, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BRITA Marella Cool White Starter Pack includes 3 Cartridges
BRITA Marella Cool White Starter Pack includes 3 Cartridges

5.0 out of 5 stars It is just over three weeks since I started using the water from my Brita jug and have not had to de-scale yet very pleased with, 17 Sep 2014
This has solved my problem with lime scale in my kettle. I live in a very hard water area and was getting scale in my kettle two days after de-scaling. It is just over three weeks since I started using the water from my Brita jug and have not had to de-scale yet very pleased with this product.

Also my tea and coffee taste so much better I wished I had bought this item a lot sooner. If you have hard water I would highly recommend this product.

Vitax 1L Slug Gone Natural Wool Barrier Pellets
Vitax 1L Slug Gone Natural Wool Barrier Pellets

4.0 out of 5 stars They were looking very sick I thought I was going to loose them I kept getting families of snails in the pot now they have perke, 2 Aug 2014
I have put these pellets round my pot of sunflowers which were being chewed to pieces and they seem to have worked. They were looking very sick I thought I was going to loose them I kept getting families of snails in the pot now they have perked up and are full of buds so hopefully will get a good show.
I would buy this product again to put round vulnerable plants.

Sentik 5 Blade 16" Inch Oscillating Pedestal Stand Fan with 1 Hour Timer
Sentik 5 Blade 16" Inch Oscillating Pedestal Stand Fan with 1 Hour Timer
Offered by Prime Furnishing

3.0 out of 5 stars It does not feel very sturdy and I find it a bit noisy but for ..., 2 Aug 2014
The instructions to assemble this fan are not very clear it took me quite a while to fit it all together, It does not feel very sturdy and I find it a bit noisy but for the price I don't suppose you can expect much else, As it will not be used for much of the year it does the job.

green tree man ashtray ash tray catcher smoking smokers fag cigarette tray
green tree man ashtray ash tray catcher smoking smokers fag cigarette tray

5.0 out of 5 stars quirky, 19 Dec 2013
I bought this ashtray as a stocking filler for my son for Christmas I know he is going to like it as he likes things that are a bit different which makes it hard seeking out the unusual when buying gifts. Great little buy.

I

Pure Argan Oil. 100% Organic. 100ml. For Face Body Hair Nails
Pure Argan Oil. 100% Organic. 100ml. For Face Body Hair Nails
Offered by Billy in the Tree

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 19 Dec 2013
Great service from this seller would definitely buy again. It came very well packed with clear instructions for use.
I found the oil makes the skin feel very soft and at such a good price.
I have been using it as a moisturiser under my foundation it gives a lovely smooth finish just as good as many of the expensive creams I have purchased

Braun Oral-B EB20-4 Precision Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads (Pack of 4) (Packaging May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Buy, 17 Nov 2013
I found this toothbrush a bit awkward to use after using a manual toothbrush for years it is something you have to get use to. I have been to the dentist twice for check ups since purchasing this brush and she is well pleased I have far less plaque so spend less time in the chair.
This brush is a very good buy for the price it does what it suppose to do although I do find the spare toothbrush
heads a bit pricey'

Morris & Co by Fulton Morris Minilite 2 Strawberry Thief Women's Umbrella Strawberry Thief One Size
Offered by umbrellasuperstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made, 31 Oct 2013
I am very pleased with the Fulton Minilite umbrella, the pattern is attractive and feels strong and sturdy. It arrived very quickly after
ordering and was packed well. Would buy this make again.

WITH A SONG IN MY HEART: The Jane Froman Sory (Susan Hayward, Rory Calhoun) 1952 - Region 2
Offered by wmdservices

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Pleased, 15 Oct 2013
I hesitated about buying this DVD as I thought it rather expensive for such an old film but I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it. I saw this film in the cinema many years ago and had not seen it since. This is the first time I had seen it on sale for Region 2 players.
Susan Hayward was perfect for the part of Jane Froman and it was good acting all round and not too dated. I would recommend this film for anyone who enjoys the days of good old fashioned cinema.

BT Studio Plus 4100 Single DECT Cordless Telephone - Silver/Dark Grey (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic, 8 Aug 2013
I bought this phone to replace my Studio 4500 in the bedroom as caller display was breaking up,
The phone looks neat but I don't think the sound is as clear as the Studio 4500.

It will do as a second phone as the phone upstairs is rarely used.

Floral Mix 10 Wax Tarts
Floral Mix 10 Wax Tarts
Offered by Bubblelush divine gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Floral Mix 10 Wax Tarts
I have been buying Yankee Candles for quite a few years but never the tarts. These are very good for a quick burst of perfume if
you have not got the time for a 3 or4 hour burn. It is a good way to try out the different perfumes before buying the large candles.

Lovely floral selection arrived I am burning Fresh Cut Roses at the moment and it is scenting the whole room..

Will definitely be buying more

Page: 1 | 2 | 3