Profile for A. B. Mabbett > Reviews

Content by A. B. Mabbett

A. B. Mabbett "Alice Grist - Author" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Toxic World, Toxic People: The Essential Guide to Health, Happiness, Parenting and Conscious Living
by Anna Victoria Rodgers
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Important!, 27 Jun 2014
Just superb and enlightening read for the modern person. Anna has literally changed my life. I do things so differently now and am not so trusting of what is presented to me as a 'safe' product. I have re-hauled my whole lifestyle as a result of this book, and feel so much happier for it. I still need to make many changes, but doing so is a pleasure knowing how valuable these changes are. This book is essential reading. Anna is helping to create change and shift consciousness. She is a super star and this book is important!

Spot: Night-Night, Spot
Spot: Night-Night, Spot
by Eric Hill
Price: 2.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Jun 2014
It's spot. You have to like it. If you don't your child will. Nothing to dislike.

Filigree Floral Ebony 2014 Diary Midi (Horizontal)
Filigree Floral Ebony 2014 Diary Midi (Horizontal)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 27 Jun 2014
Very pretty

PAST LIVES : Children Time Forgot
PAST LIVES : Children Time Forgot
Price: 1.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay - too much history, 27 Jun 2014
Was ok. Sometimes the author went into too much historical detail, when all I wanted was the detail of the child's experience. For this reason I didn't finish the book. But pretty ok.

Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Price: 6.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 27 Jun 2014
An enjoyable read. Very interesting. have read many like it and find this to be an interesting account.

Country Love Crafts Chunky Bauble Hanging Tag Pair Papier Mache
Country Love Crafts Chunky Bauble Hanging Tag Pair Papier Mache
Price: 2.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but misleading, 27 Jun 2014
Was ok but misleading. I thought I would get several, but only got one. The picture is misleading.

The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream
The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream
by Paulo Coelho
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not that good!, 27 Jun 2014
Pretty good, but not as good as I expected because far too many people rave about it like it's some kind of guide or bible. I don't see that myself. But a nice spiritual story that I enjoyed.

Finger Food For Babies And Toddlers: Delicious nutritious food for little hands to hold
by Jennie Maizels
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Borrowed at library then bought my own, 27 Jun 2014
Borrowed at library then bought my own as I loved it. Such a good book. Not too much either, so it doesn't overwhelm. I am vegetarian too, and didn't realise that the author was too. So that was a nice surprise - though she does give meat options too. My daughter was being quite fussy, but we ended up using the book to help break that. She loved looking at the pic of the baby eating, and she would help me make the recipes. Finally getting her to eat well. Thankyou so much Jennie!

Teen Spirit Wicca
Teen Spirit Wicca
Price: 3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Book, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Teen Spirit Wicca (Kindle Edition)
This is a powerful book from a well known American Author who really knows Wicca, and really knows about young people and wicca. That much is apparent from his writing, but knowing something of his background too, it is clear he is the real deal. A really essential read for young people feeling drawn to a Wiccan path, and indeed for anyone who is interested in following this route and wants a good, no nonsense and yet wise and powerful read to guide them.

Teen Spirit Guide to Modern Shamanism: A Beginner's Map Charting an Ancient Path
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift to a younger generation of Shamans, 4 Jun 2014
This book is the one I wanted to read when I was 16 - not that long ago!! A powerful and easy read that gives the reader a solid grasp of Shamanism and all it entails. Nor do you have to be a teen to read it, the books is fascinating to any beginner looking to understand, not only the basics, but the truths of a shamanic path. This is an important offering that will enlighten many youthful souls.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3