Profile for Gerry 'M' > Reviews

Vapextech Super Smart nimh Charger 8 cell
Vapextech Super Smart nimh Charger 8 cell
Offered by Vapextech

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfyingly straightforward charger, 12 Aug 2014
A straight forward, no-nonsense charger which is simple to operate and understand. Quick charging and flexible.

1.0 Ltr Stainless Steel Teapot with Stay Cool Handle
1.0 Ltr Stainless Steel Teapot with Stay Cool Handle
Offered by STOCKCLEARANCE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all-round teapot., 12 Aug 2014
A nice looking, well finished teapot of the right size for 2 - 4 people. Beware - the handle is definitely 'stay cool' but the small knob on top of the lid gets very hot...! It's the best pouring teapot I've ever owned and well balanced.

The Gods of Guilt (Mickey Haller 5)
The Gods of Guilt (Mickey Haller 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars A well crafted, legally authentic narrative (as you would ..., 12 Aug 2014
A well crafted, legally authentic narrative (as you would expect from Michael Connelly) with believable characters and sinuous plot development. Micky Haller is a worthy persona to hang a series of books on, but if I'm honest, his half brother Harry Bosch is still 'the man' - despite his advancing years....!

OAKLAND - CHUNKY OAK BOOKCASE DISPLAY WITH SHELVES / SOLID LOW WIDE SHELVING CABINET UNIT
Offered by rymar-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome, durable quality, 8 Aug 2014
I bought a matching pair. They are of quality solid oak construction, and have enhanced our living room. Well designed (no fixings visible when standing upright) and they arrived promptly in brilliant packaging, with assembly instructions that even I could understand!
They have been admired by one and all and I consider them to be handsome pieces of furniture. Durable and good value for money. RECOMMENDED!

EAGLE EYES SUNGLASSES Style PANOVU. DEFINITIVE PANORAMIC WRAP SUNGLASSES WITH NASA TRILENIUM LENS
Offered by Oxyvita Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brighten your world, 8 Aug 2014
The best sunglasses I've ever had. Have recently had cataracts removed from both eyes - restoring my vision miraculously, but I needed a good pair of sunglasses - mainly for driving. These polarising sunglasses don't darken your view. In fact vision is actually enhanced and brightened. Daft as it sounds, the world looks happier and more welcoming. The sunglasses are comfortable and light to wear and the wrap-around design prevents sunlight leakage from the sides. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Not your average Sherlock!!, 15 Jun 2014
Action-packed, fast moving, atmospheric and funny. Robert Downey Jr makes an unusual Sherlock who does bare knuckle fighting for relaxation and profit. Makes a good fist of an English accent.

Panasonic DMR-HWT130EB Smart 500GB Recorder with Twin Freeview+ Tuners
Panasonic DMR-HWT130EB Smart 500GB Recorder with Twin Freeview+ Tuners

5.0 out of 5 stars Another quality Panasonic Product, 8 May 2014
Recently, my 3 year old Humax Recorder in the bedroom suffered minor 'flooding' when it was nowhere near any source of water. I was literally spooked until I was advised by a TV engineer that rainwater had tracked down the co-axial aerial cable core by capillarity from a storm damaged section overlaying the roof. The Humax (a very good machine) was 'finished' and a suitable replacement, at a reasonable price, from the same manufacturer was not available. So, I checked the machines on offer from Amazon and purchased the abovementioned Panasonic recorder at, what has to be, a bargain price for the specification on offer. It joins my Panasonic 'smart TV' in the living room, which is hooked up to a new Panasonic HD HDD/DVD recorder, a five year old Panasonic HDD/DVD recorder and a Panasonic Blu-ray player. From this you might assume that I am a satisfied Panasonic customer. I don't want to tempt fate but I've never experienced problems with any of the aforementioned products and the 'Smart recorder' offers virtually the same facilities as the more expensive recorder downstairs, but minus the DVD archive ability and minus 500GB HD disk capacity. The operating system is familiar and the overall quality/ease of use is what I have some to expect from Panasonic. Buy with confidence!

Hycosan Eye Moisturiser 7.5 ml
Hycosan Eye Moisturiser 7.5 ml
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective (and presrvative free!), 8 May 2014
These eye drops were recently recommended in a National Newspaper medical column and (surprise, surprise) I could buy them from Amazon. I wish I'd discovered them years ago as I suffer from dry eyes and I couldn't find a suitable product - until now. These eye drops are very effective and come in an extremely convenient measured dose dispenser - BUT - PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMOVE THE CAP BEFORE EACH USAGE (as I have forgotten to do a few times....!)

Bosmere G326 Premier Rotary Line Cover
Bosmere G326 Premier Rotary Line Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality product, 8 May 2014
I've lost count of the number of washing line covers purchased over the years - all of them cheap (but not so cheerful!). A few windy days and they invariably disintegrate - so I thought it was time to go up market and buy something that will last. This cover is the best I've ever had. A strong, tightly woven material, with a robust zip. It also looks good!

Countdown Timer - Minutes and Seconds
Countdown Timer - Minutes and Seconds
Offered by Winware

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and efficient, 13 Dec 2013
I bought one of these after a disastrous experience with a rubbish clockwork timer which lasted about three days. This timer is simplicity itself and cannot be faulted in any way. Reliable and functional are two words that come to mind. What more can one ask?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7