Profile for PAW P LARSEN > Reviews

PAW P LARSEN

2 x EU / US Travel Adaptor - 2 US Pins to 2 EU Pins
2 x EU / US Travel Adaptor - 2 US Pins to 2 EU Pins

3.0 out of 5 stars Opening too small, 10 Jun. 2013
After a little rough treatment, it is possible to get the American pin plug into this adapter. But the opening in one side is too small, so it needs force.

CCTV Camera Holder Round Base Suction Mounting Bracket Stand
CCTV Camera Holder Round Base Suction Mounting Bracket Stand
Offered by GOMARK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement, 10 Jun. 2013
I lost my original mount for a device. I bought this as a replacement. And for the price of it, it's ok. My only problem is that I cannot control where the opening at the ball base is pointing, so it can be a little tricky to get the right adjustment.

PortaPow 2.5A Quad USB Wall Charger with 3 Year Guarantee (European Plug)
PortaPow 2.5A Quad USB Wall Charger with 3 Year Guarantee (European Plug)

5.0 out of 5 stars It saves space!, 10 Jun. 2013
I have been charging iPad2, iPhone4, iPhone4S, and a battery pack at the same time with this charger, and everything got charged. I use it at home, but also brings it along on vacations. I bought a second one as a present for a vacation home. And I am thinking about bying another one for my office.

RaidSonic ICY IB-WF200HD Hard Drive Enclosure for 6.4 cm (2.5-Inch) SATA Drives / WLAN / USB 3.0

3.0 out of 5 stars Dual interface, though not at the same time., 10 Jun. 2013
I bought this device hoping that it could solve an issue with a device that does not have a network connection. And it's close, but not what I expected. The device will work EITHER as an USB device connected to a USB host OR as a pseudo-WiFi NAS. There's a build-in battery, that makes it possible to use it on the go without a power supply.

The really really bad thing about the device is that you will have to use the device as a gateway if you want to keep your internet connection. So if I want two devices to use the storage, I have to connect the devices to the ICY Box wireless, and then configure the box to connect wireless to an internet connection (be that a local computer, hotspot, etc.)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good light. Bad folding., 21 July 2012
The softbox works just great with strobe delivering the necessary light. Folding the box after use to fit in the supplied purse is just impossible. I have even spent time finding videos on the net that suggests how it should be done. I've found a bigger purse from an old reflector where I can just barely fit the softbox kit.

Belkin OmniView SOHO Series 4-Port KVM Switch with Audio and USB Sharing - DVI Display - USB (Cables Included)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good looking KVM with DVI, 21 July 2012
This KVM switch is a pleasure to work with. The only thing missing is the ability to use the extra buttons on a mouse through the switch. I don't use the audio switch, as it does not support 5.1 audio. But as a KVM switch with the addition of being a small USB-sharing hub, it has my recommendation.

New Trent iDual 5000mAh 1A/0.5A Dual USB Ports External Battery Pack for the new iPad, iPad2, iPhone 5 4S 4 3Gs 3G, , iPod Touch all versions; Samsung Galaxy Note/Nexus/S3/S2/S; HTC Titan, Sensation, ONE S/V/X, EVO Thunderbolt, Desire; LG Optimus series; Blackberry Bold, Curve, Torch; Motorola Razr HD/MAXX & Bionic, Atrix/2; Nokia Lumia 700/800/900 and GoPro

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect companion, 21 July 2012
I own two of these. And I always travel with them. The ability to change my phone and tablet on the go is great. And no more worries of running out of battery. I recently went to a festival, where I managed to get about three charges for my phone from just one of these -- and it was almost fun to watch others hunt for power outlets. For the price, it's an absolute must for anyone travelling alot, or being out in areas where there is no easy access to power outlets.

TRIXES Black Micro 2 Port USB 2.1A Car Charger Splitter Adapter for iPod iPhone iPad Mobile SatNav
Offered by Digiflex

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short., 21 July 2012
The idea is great, but the execution is poor. The plug is too short to reach the connection at the bottom connector. I have compared to the other plugs I have in my car, and this one is about a cm. shorter. I have managed to tape on some tin foil, but it's not the solution I was hoping for.

Manfrotto 026 Lite Tite Swivel + Umbrella Adaptor
Manfrotto 026 Lite Tite Swivel + Umbrella Adaptor

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to, 21 July 2012
You instantly feel the Manfrotto quality when you get your hands on this. It's well-designed and works perfect in connection with my other camera gear.

Rear Ends: Found Photos
Rear Ends: Found Photos
by Roger Handy

1.0 out of 5 stars The cover promises more than the book delivers, 25 July 2011
While the whole idea of seeing rear ends is rather fun, the book is small in its size, and the pictures typically only cover 1/9th of the pages. Secondly, the selection of photos are dull. Only a small fraction of the photos have the charm and ability to sparkle interest like the cover photo.