ARRAY(0x9e925810)

The Last Letter from Your Lover
The Last Letter from Your Lover
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful!, 2 Nov 2013
Well written and just such a beautiful romantic novel- has made me order all of jojo's other books.
Highly recommended to chick lit lovers everywhere!

Love Is A Four Letter Word
Love Is A Four Letter Word
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great follow on from we sing, we dance, 23 May 2012
I was a little unsure when i heard the album for the very first time- Apart from the obviously beautiful song i won't give up...BUT, i wasn't unsure for very long. Its a lovely album and i pretty much guarantee, that if you liked his previous one, you won't be disappointed. Lovely!s

Bikram Yoga: The Guru Behind Hot Yoga Shows the Way to Radiant Health and Personal Fulfillment
by Bikram Choudhury
Price: 10.82

5.0 out of 5 stars A book i will always keep., 10 Jun 2010
I bought this book after joining a Bikram (hot) yoga class and one of my instructors had been taught by Bikram.
I love this book, it is very informative and clearly instructed. It explains why you do the asanas, and why there is an order as to practicing them.
I couldn't recommend this any higher. Every Bikram yogi lover should buy this book, its a must!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, 16 May 2010
This towel is great. It certainly stops you from slipping!
I only use it for hot yoga (Bikram),but i am sure it would be great for any types of yoga - as an extra layer to cover a yoga mat that isn't yours for example.
I loved the carry bag it came with as it was great to just roll up and put away after class - it's a mesh bag so it airs the towel too.
The towel washes and dries really well also, so all round its perfect!

One thing would be a great suggestion - if they could make smaller hand towel sized ones, to help keep your hands from slipping when you are in standing postures?

I received a great service all round from Yogamatters also, so Thank you!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2012 3:42 PM BST

The Love of Her Life
The Love of Her Life
by Harriet Evans
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Yet another fab read from Harriet Evans, 29 Nov 2009
This review is from: The Love of Her Life (Paperback)
A well written and great story.
I bought this book after reading A hopeless romantic. I loved that book , so i hoped i wouldn't be disapointed. I certainly wasn't.
This book was brilliant. I am now buying the rest of Harriets books. I couldn't put this book down.
The chatacter is lovely and the poor girl has had such a lot to deal with.
It is filled with funny moments as well as tear jerking and thought provoking pieces too.
I would highly recommend this book - although you will find it difficult to put down!A Hopeless Romantic

Westlife - Coast To Coast [DVD] [2001]
Westlife - Coast To Coast [DVD] [2001]
Offered by marxwax
Price: 7.52

4.0 out of 5 stars A Must for Westlife fans, 25 May 2006
I have to say that this isn't one of the best westlife dvd's. BUT, it's not as bad as some of the reviews i've read about this. Personally, if you're a westlife fan, like myself, i would still highly reccommend adding it to your collection.