Profile for Ms. A. Lyle > Reviews

Girl A: The truth about the Rochdale sex ring by the victim who stopped them
Girl A: The truth about the Rochdale sex ring by the victim who stopped them
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Really in depth brilliant read, 1 Nov 2013
Best book I've read in ages. The girl went through so much, it's a sad story. But a brilliant book.

Moleskine Large Ruled Mickey Mouse Limited Edition Notebook
Moleskine Large Ruled Mickey Mouse Limited Edition Notebook
Price: 12.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful notebook!, 29 Aug 2013
First Moleskine item i've ever bought. Really nice product and great quality. Cute little sketches of Mickey Mouse and pocket to slide in spare papers at the back. Would recommend.

The Girl in the Mask
The Girl in the Mask
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just when you think it gets boring.. bam!, 12 Feb 2013
I thought some parts were dull. It took me a month to read the book on and off, however some
Moments were truly capturing. The author writes wonderfully with descriptive labelling. I loved mr charleton and Sophia, lovely character's.

Tongue Twisters for Kids
Tongue Twisters for Kids
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Meerly because it's free, 4 Feb 2013
I would be disappointed if i paid for this book. It's a bit of fun, but boring also. Poor illustrations, but passes the time.

Charade (The Games)
Charade (The Games)

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish it didnt end!, 1 Jan 2013
Brilliant book. I wasn't too sure about it at first but i found myself reading it daily and in any spare time i got. I love the character's, they felt so real. I was close to tears at times, the descriptions at times felt so real, Like i was in the book. A must read.

Sea Change
Sea Change
by Kate Cann

5.0 out of 5 stars love this book, 12 Feb 2009
This review is from: Sea Change (Paperback)
I am only fourteen but that doesnt mean i cant write a review and why this makes a great teen choice :)
Im always looking for a good book, i love teen romances & things like that, girly and this book is amazing. For once i couldnt find myself going one night without reading it. I've suggested it to all my friends and they love it too. Its a really good book. I think all readers should have a go.