Profile for Review Man > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 737

Review Man
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Newmen F356 Wireless Mouse Cordless Optical CPI 1000 with Nano Receiver 2.4GHz,Red
Offered by Mobile Electronics Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Macbook, 20 Jun. 2016
I bought this for my Macbook and it works great, all I had to do was plug in the usb adaptor into the usb port, add the batteries which are included and away you go! Really comfortable to hold and the buttons work well. I would recommend this.

Daler Rowney System 3 Original Acrylic Paint 150ml Tubes - Process Magenta
Daler Rowney System 3 Original Acrylic Paint 150ml Tubes - Process Magenta

5.0 out of 5 stars Best out there, 20 Jun. 2016
Best paint out there, great price and does the job intended.

Watermelon Slicer and Server Knife by Chesnock
Watermelon Slicer and Server Knife by Chesnock

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly cut slices, 20 Jun. 2016
Good quality melon slicer, which I wold recommend you buy if you want perfectly cut slices.

Galopar Heavy Duty Cross Luggage Straps Adjustable Suitcase Combination Travel Accessory Suitcase Belts-Green
Offered by Galopar

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 20 Jun. 2016
I bought this set of luggage straps for my Samsonite case, mainly because it's easier to identify when it goes round the luggage belt. Great quality and I would recommend!

Gym, Sports & Outdoor Microfiber Towel Set By The Camping Trail. Quick drying, super absorbent, anti bacterial and lightweight. Great for hiking, backpacking, camping and adventure anywhere anytime. (Blue)
Offered by KP Marketing

5.0 out of 5 stars For when I cycle to work, 20 Jun. 2016
I cycle to work every day and needed something to keep in my bag in case it rains. I came across 'The Camping Trail' which is a fast dry towel, which is exactly what I needed. I didn't want to keep a heavy towel in my bag which wouldn't dry fast, but this one is so thin and high quality microfibre that it dry's fast. It looks great in a simple orange design with the TCT logo represented on the towel. It rolls up into a small compact bag, meaning it takes up little room in your bag and can be taken anywhere.

The Big Short
The Big Short
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great film, but the sound is too quiet and then too loud!, 20 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Big Short (Amazon Video)
Great film, but the sound needs sorting. Amazon please sort out the sound, I had to keep turning the sound up to 30 and then it was too loud so down to 10!

Zikee Laptop Sleeve Case Bag 15 15.6 inch Canvas Fabric Laptop Ultrabook Bag with pocket&handle, Notebook Computer Case/Briefcase Carrying Bag/Pouch Skin Cover/netbook case/tablet case, for Acer/Asus K501UB/Dell Inspiron/HP 255 Gen4&Pavilion/Lenovo Ideapad 100/Samsung/Toshiba Satellite
Offered by Zikee Zikee

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Macbook Pro, 20 Jun. 2016
I bought this for my work Macbook Pro, it fits perfectly and I can also store the charger and mouse in the side. It looks great in a light shade of grey and the zip seems strong. I would recommend this!

Tobar The Happy Yellow Ball
Tobar The Happy Yellow Ball
Offered by YES IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 20 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Viskey Kid's Toy Happy Ball (Toy)
Great price and has lasted so far!

The Source Waboba Ball (Colours & Styles May Vary)
The Source Waboba Ball (Colours & Styles May Vary)
Offered by zoombits

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 20 Jun. 2016
I bought this to go to Thailand, what a great purchase it is, lasts ages and you will have hours of fun using it. I use it in the sea as it skims across the water a lot easier than an ordinary ball.

(1 Pair) Trideer Calf Compression Sleeve - Leg Compression Socks for Sports Men and Women - Calf Guard Shin Splints Sleeves, Suitable for Training, Running, Walking, Cycling, Basketball, Baseball(Black)
Offered by Trideer

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like Skins, but cheaper!, 20 Jun. 2016
I bought these as I didn't want to pay full price for 'skins', I am quite surprised as to how good they are, I ordered large and they fit perfectly. If you have problems with your calf's, then these are for you, they help support the calf muscle, meaning less pain etc.. The design of the calf sleeves is very elegant and they won't look out of place if you wear them with shorts for example. Overall I would recommend these for runners and they are at a fraction of the price of Skins!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20