Profile for Margo Gavin > Reviews

Ratburger
Ratburger
by David Walliams

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these!, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Ratburger (Hardcover)
My son 11 loves the David Walliams books and this one no exception....keep them coming David, these are so funny :)

Betty Barclay Women's Quartz Watch with Brown Dial Analogue Display and Rose Gold Stainless Steel Plated Bracelet BB102.40.152.858

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!!, 2 Mar. 2014
This watch is so gorgeous! A big dose of bling, but remains very classy. I missed out on buying the black face watch - but am so happy I got the brown face version.LOVE IT!

Invicta Men's Automatic Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 12835

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking Watch..., 18 Sept. 2013
I bought this watch for my husband who liked it online at a glance. When it was delivered I was amazed by how heavy it was, but in a good quality way. I thought it was a little bit blingy for my husband as normally he likes VERY plain watched, but he LOVES this watch! I'm keeping an eye out for a bargain from Invicta for myself now!

Tinderbox Games Scrabble Card Game
Tinderbox Games Scrabble Card Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun! Love it!, 18 Sept. 2013
Fabulous fun for all the family. Read the instructions though, if you try to play it like normal scrabble you'll soon run out of space.......

Beat The Parents Card Game
Beat The Parents Card Game

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of fun....not as good as Scrabble Cards!, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Beat The Parents Card Game (Toy)
Great way to get the kids to team up to "Beat the Parents" instead of beating each other!! A bit of fun for a while but we all soon got quite bored.

Character World Disney Marvel Comics Single Rotary Duvet Set, Multi-Color
Character World Disney Marvel Comics Single Rotary Duvet Set, Multi-Color
Offered by Kidco

4.0 out of 5 stars My son liked it...., 18 Sept. 2013
My son loved the Avengers, and really liked this cover, but was disappointed that the pillow case wasn't reversible in the same way as the cover......

Mortal Coil (Skulduggery Pleasant - Book 5)
Mortal Coil (Skulduggery Pleasant - Book 5)
by Derek Landy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 18 Sept. 2013
My 11 year old son loves the series, this book did not disappoint him! I shall be buying the rest of the series.