Profile for Mrs. Maureen Ball > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Maureen Ball

Mrs. Maureen Ball "Sookee" (Staffordshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Skechers Mens Black 'Go Walk' Trainers 11
Skechers Mens Black 'Go Walk' Trainers 11

2.0 out of 5 stars Skechers trainers, 9 Jun 2014
I had read reviews of how these shoes were much larger than ordinary shoes, actual size delivered were a size larger than ordered and my husband couldn't get his feet into them at all as they were so narrow.very disappointed, had to send them back.

LARGE GLITTER COATED SPECIAL GRANDDAUGHTERS 21ST BIRTHDAY GREETING CARD
LARGE GLITTER COATED SPECIAL GRANDDAUGHTERS 21ST BIRTHDAY GREETING CARD
Offered by Georges Gems Greeting Cards & Gifts
Price: 2.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovelycard, 5 Jun 2014
I sent for this card from Amazon because nowhere could I get a 21st birthday card for a granddaughter after trying numerous shops. Card is really lovely, very happy. Thank you, will certainly be dealing with you I future.

Mens Navy Denim Textile Touch Fastening Casual Shoe - Navy Denim - size UK Mens Size 12
Offered by Kickback Footwear
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Mens casual shoe, 21 May 2014
We are quite pleased with these shoes,my husband has swollen feet and I ordered a size larger, they are still a bit snug, but I think they will be ok.

Large Retro 60cm Wall Clocks (Grand Hotel - Paris)
Large Retro 60cm Wall Clocks (Grand Hotel - Paris)
Offered by Panorama Stores

1.0 out of 5 stars Retro Clock, 20 Dec 2013
Well. what can I say about the delivery of this clock. Purchased it for my husband who has AMD and cannot see very well, so far no show - been in touch with the dealer 3 times, insisting he's sent it, special 24 hour delivery, having to get up at 7.30 every day in case it is delivered early,to no avail. VERY disappointed as this was a special present for him for Christmas.

Yankee Candle Bluebirds Novelty Hanging Tart Burner
Yankee Candle Bluebirds Novelty Hanging Tart Burner
Offered by Yankee Store
Price: 17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice tart burner, 3 Nov 2013
I ordered this because I have recently become very attached to the Yankee candle tarts, which smell divine. Very pleased with it, it is a bit larger than I expected, but is made very well, with loads of detail, and also VERY quick delivery.

Willow Tree Good Health Candleholder
Willow Tree Good Health Candleholder
Offered by NURSERY THYME
Price: 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty Candleholder., 3 Nov 2013
Got this as a present for my daughter, who was diagnosed earlier this year with cancer, mainly because of what the candleholder stands for. She is so pleased with it, and it looks lovely on her shelf, and the wording also means a lot to her.

Remington R7150 Black Diamond X Rotary Shaver
Remington R7150 Black Diamond X Rotary Shaver
Offered by EveryDay-Shop
Price: 59.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shaver, 3 Nov 2013
I have very sensitive skin so have to be particular about an electric shaver, this one is VERY good. So pleased with it, and it was also a very good price, with great delivery. Thank you Amazon.

Scotts Lawn Builder 100 sq m Lawn Food Carton
Scotts Lawn Builder 100 sq m Lawn Food Carton
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Scotts Lawn Builder, 3 Nov 2013
Cant praise this lawn food enough, my lawn was looking increasingly poor, saw this and ordered it. I was looking for a lawn food, now a weedkiller - and this does a fantastic job. My gardener couldn't get over the beautiful bright green colour it was when everyone else's was looking really poor.

Hyacinths Big Buy Value Pack / Mixed Colours (Packs of 17)
Hyacinths Big Buy Value Pack / Mixed Colours (Packs of 17)
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hyacinth bulbs, 3 Nov 2013
So pleased I sent for these, they arrived very quickly, and seem good sized bulbs, they've been planted - so looking forward to seeing them flower.

200g | MEDIUM MADRAS CURRY POWDER **FREE UK POST** COOKING SPICE HERB INDIAN COOKING SPICE SEASONING CURRY POWDER SPICE MIX
Offered by falconsuperstore
Price: 1.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Medium curry powder, 3 Nov 2013
I have been looking for a decent curry powder for absolutely months, as those from supermarkets to me just taste horrible. Found this site and ordered 2 packs, and I am so pleased that I sent for it - it is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5