Profile for Debbie Price > Reviews

Mens White LAce-Up Deck Boat Casual Shoes
Mens White LAce-Up Deck Boat Casual Shoes
Offered by HeelzSoHigh

5.0 out of 5 stars So good we bought a second pair, 14 Oct. 2014
Just what we wanted. Lovely fit and I had previously bought for my husband. This pair was for a friend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Cardigan, 29 Aug. 2014
Great little cardigan I think I could have gone down a size as very generous fit. Sleeves are quite long but for the price I am over the moon. Delivery was super fast as is usual from this supplier.

Womens Ladies Double Breasted Belted Tailored Trench Rain Coat Short Mac Jacket (Red (tie belt),14)
Offered by Krisp Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous little red mac, 29 Aug. 2014
I am very pleased with this little Red Mac. Its a great fit and very flattering. Great detail on the buttons and very nice stitching. Delivered on time and loved the package all tied up with ribbon.

Premium Four 4 Port Ports USB Hub Expansion High Speed USB 2.0 Multi USB Hub Splitter Switch Lead Adapter Cable For PS3, Xbox, Wii, PC, MAC, Laptop, NoteBook, Mac Book, NetBook, Tablet, Tab, Supports Windows Vista/7/Mac -Part Of The Crazy4fones Accessories Range
Offered by crazy4fones

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Work, 15 Jun. 2014
This product does not work so I have just wasted my money. No invoice in the packaging, no return address. Very disappointing.

Terrapin Premium PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500/i9505 - Red
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value & Quality Phone Cover, 12 Mar. 2014
I received this item within 2 days. I am extremely pleased with the quality and look of this phone cover. Great colour Red with nice stitching detail. I am now considering several other colours as at this price why not. I love the shabby chic look with the inside pattern and pockets.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit For The Wider Calf, 9 Mar. 2014
For the price I am overjoyed with the fit on these boots. I really struggle with a size 4 feet and wide calves but with the extra stretch on the sides they fit a treat. I am very pleased with the boots.

Character World Disney Marvel Comics Double Rotary Duvet Set, Multi-Color
Character World Disney Marvel Comics Double Rotary Duvet Set, Multi-Color
Offered by LINEN IDEAS

3.0 out of 5 stars Material is not as thought, 17 Nov. 2013
The concept is great and love the design but the material is very warm and sticky. It looks great but not practical to sleep in.

George Foreman 14532 Ten Portion Entertaining Grill
George Foreman 14532 Ten Portion Entertaining Grill
Offered by Luzern

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 17 Nov. 2013
This is a great size for a family of 4/5 plenty of room on the grill. Very easy to clean we love it