Profile for Patrick Donoghue > Reviews

Scart Lead 1m - Scart Plug to Plug - 1 Metre Length
Scart Lead 1m - Scart Plug to Plug - 1 Metre Length
Offered by electronic centre

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price., 15 Aug. 2015
Sppedy del. Does the job. Good price.

Mens Charcoal Coral Fleece Tie Belt Bath Robe Dressing Gown Housecoat Large
Mens Charcoal Coral Fleece Tie Belt Bath Robe Dressing Gown Housecoat Large
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug. 2015
Great value for money. Nice and warm.

Ravensburger Octonauts 4 in a Box Jigsaws
Ravensburger Octonauts 4 in a Box Jigsaws

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. My grandson aged 4 loves it, 15 Aug. 2015
Brilliant. My grandson aged 4 loves it. Speedy delivery.

Lifeventure Thermal Mug - Red, 300ml
Lifeventure Thermal Mug - Red, 300ml
Offered by Sub Zero Store

5.0 out of 5 stars On a winters day the hot drink will stay hot for about 3 1/2 hours at least and during the summer it stays hot for a good 5 -6 h, 15 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Lifeventure Thermal Mugs (Misc.)
This is the second Lifeventure Thermal Mug I have bought as my partner wanted one too. On a winters day the hot drink will stay hot for about 3 1/2 hours at least and during the summer it stays hot for a good 5 -6 hours. It does not leak although the lid can pop open if you do not let the steam out for the first minute or two after pouring in your hot drink. I would recommend this item and is a very handy size to be carried in a small bag.

ATTIS Sulphur and Neem Handmade Natural Soap | Vegan | with Aloe Vera gel, Neem and Eucalyptus Essential Oils
Offered by ATTIS Body Products

4.0 out of 5 stars I have also found that you do not need to lather it up a great deal as only a small amount is needed, 15 Aug. 2015
I have just purchased my 3rd bar of this soap as I have Rosacea and this has helped clear my skin considerably. I have found that the smell is not overpowering at all and the soap lasts a considerable time. I have also found that you do not need to lather it up a great deal as only a small amount is needed, therefore I cannot agree with other buyers who have said it does not last. I would honestly recommend this soap or at least to give it a try to see if it is suitable for your use. The soap is packaged well and is delivered very quickly through the post.

Mums Know Best: The Hairy Bikers' Family Cookbook
Mums Know Best: The Hairy Bikers' Family Cookbook
by Hairy Bikers

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 19 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my daughters birthday and she is very pleased with it. A good selection of recipes. Very satisfied with the delivery service and it came on time. Thank you!!

Sub Zero Meraklon Thermal Neck Tube Black
Sub Zero Meraklon Thermal Neck Tube Black
Offered by Sub Zero Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 Nov. 2013
When this arrived I had higher expectations. It looked ok and after wearing it on my bike several times, it has stretched out of shape and it is not that warm even though the weather hasn't been that cold. I paid a tenner for this and I would not do it again. Afraid to say that this is not recommended. :(

M&L Mobiles® | BATTERY GENUINE BLC-2 BLC2 FOR NOKIA 3310 | 3330 | 3410 | 3510 | 3510i | 5510 | 6650 | 6800 | 6810

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Nov. 2013
I bought this battery for my other halfs old phone which had given up. It has revived it and has saved the cost of buying another phone. Would buy from this seller again. Exactly what it says on the tin. :))

Nivea Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturising Day Cream Natural SPF 15, 50ml
Nivea Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturising Day Cream Natural SPF 15, 50ml
Offered by Green 2 you

5.0 out of 5 stars Tinted cream, 5 April 2013
Very good product. Leaves a foundation like look though, but I applied ordinary moisturiser on top of it and it took that effect away. I am very pleased that I bought this and would recommend. I use it to cover up Roseacea blemishes.

Terry & June - Series 2 [DVD]
Terry & June - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Terry Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Terry & June - Series 2 DVD, 4 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my other half and much laughter has been heard since. Arrived well in time for Christmas and was well packaged.

Page: 1 | 2