Profile for Miss C. Cox > Reviews

Content by Miss C. Cox

Miss C. Cox "@Bigsister2009" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Karma
Karma

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Karma (Kindle Edition)
I Was under the impression from the title it would be a murder mystrey or something but what I read completely shocked me WOW! I could also relate to macy and katie. well done nikki! 5STARS

More Than a Fling
More Than a Fling

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: More Than a Fling (Kindle Edition)
Lovely story but its far too short. should have been longer. 3stars only sorry Cristia. Would have liked to see them get togther.

Silence
Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars EMOTINAL ROLLACOASTER!, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Silence (Kindle Edition)
I love how attached you get to the characters! Brillant storylines got me hooked. worth recommending broken silence too! thanks natasha

Clouded Rainbow
Clouded Rainbow

2.0 out of 5 stars Wierdest book Ive ever read! A bad first attempt follow my twitter: @BIGSISTER2009, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Clouded Rainbow (Kindle Edition)
AFTER READING PREVIOUS REVIEWS I WANTED TO GIVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE. I EXPECTED THE BEGINING OF THE STORY TO BE DISCRIPTIVE BUT HE DESCRIBED THE CHARACTERS THOUGHTS,FEELINGS AND MOVEMENTS INSTEAD OF KEEPING YOU SECOND GUESSING THE AUTHOR TELLS YOU EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS. I FELT THIS WAS TOO LONG AND RUINED A BEAUTIFUL STORYLINE. BUT DISPITE THE BOOKS FLAWS LIKE THE FACT THE AUTHOR DOESN'T GIVE YOU A BREATH AND MOVES TOO FAST FOR YOU TO TAKE IT IN,THE AUTHOR HAS CREATED SOME REALLY GOOD CHARACTERS. LESS DISCRIBTION AND MORE ACTION AND DRAMA.THIS WORKS ON PAPER BUT LOOKS LIKE A BAD FIRST ATTEMPT. READ OTHER BOOKS BEFORE PUTTING PEN TO PAPER! 2STARS. @BIGSISTER2009

Three Girls and a Baby
Three Girls and a Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!, 19 Dec. 2013
Absoloutely brillant! There was moments that made me cry and laugh! It really felt I was on this rollercoaster with them! I liked how we followed how many weeks ginny was that was a nice touch!! I will continue to read their adventures but for now my next goal is to read In search of a love story! This will defintely be recommended to my twitter followers. @bigsister2009

Finding Cinderella: A Novella
Finding Cinderella: A Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars BLOODY BRILLANT!, 18 Dec. 2013
I THOUGHT I MIGHT HAVE MISSED A LOT OF THE STORYLINE FROM THE OTHER BOOKS AND MIGHT BE HUGELY DISSAPPOINTED BUT AS IT TURNS OUT I HAVENT! I LOVED THE BANTER AND COULDNOT STOP LAUGHING! HOW CAN YOU NOT GIVE THIS 5 STARS IF YOU VOTE ANY LESS YOU MUST BE MAD!! THIS DESERVES TO BE RECOMMENED TO MY TWITTER FANS!! @BIGSISTER2009

Helpless: A True Short Story
Helpless: A True Short Story

5.0 out of 5 stars IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK!!, 18 Dec. 2013
I ABSOLUTLEY LOVED THIS BOOK! IT WAS DEFINATLEY WRITTEN FROM THE HEART! ROSIE LEWIS HAS DONE A FANTASTIC JOB! YOU DONT GET MANY REAL LIFE BOOKS! THIS IS BETTER THAN THE NEWSPAPER AND MAGAZINES. I HAVE A NEWFOUND RESPECT IN FROSTER CARERS WELL DONE ROSIE! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! (WOULD HAVE PUT 10 STARS BUT THERES ONLY 5) WILL RECOMMEND TO MY TWITTER FOLLOWERS. @BIGSISTER2009. :)

Subtraction
Subtraction

1.0 out of 5 stars shockingly poor!!, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Subtraction (Kindle Edition)
I was really appalled that this book wasnt as good as the past reviews had said! I felt that the main character waffled on too much and thought the book was more about him than a scary thriller that I hoped it would be! The main things I look for in a book is: The thrill in the chase and a brillant whodunnit maybe a bit of romance where they make you feel attached to the characters and finally a cliffhanger or a happy ending would make me want to read on more. I brought this with my gift certificate will ask amazon for a refund. If I was you I wouldnt bother buying it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 7, 2014 10:49 AM BST

Stark Warning
Stark Warning

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Stark Warning (Kindle Edition)
This story is brillant If you love celebrities and I actualy googled the Jessica show!! even though I know its not real haha! Thanks James brillamt Thriller!

Always Wanted (Xander Barns Book 1)
Always Wanted (Xander Barns Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars wow, 9 Dec. 2013
I was just getting into this book and it ended before I really got to enjoy it! very unexpected book but as It was short and didnt get chance to enjoy it more Im making it 3 stars

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8