Profile for M. Bound > Reviews

Content by M. Bound

M. Bound (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Park Avenue (Book Six in the Fifth Avenue Series)
Park Avenue (Book Six in the Fifth Avenue Series)
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thriller!, 23 Jun 2013
Another great book in the Fifth Avenue series! But can be read on its own as well for anyone who missed the previous books.

You Only Die Twice
You Only Die Twice
Price: 1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great page-turner!!, 26 Dec 2012
I am usually a fairly slow reader, but this book I finished in less than 2 days! It is a true page-turner, keeps you guessing and wanting to read on at the end of each chapter. This book in very much written in the same style as the best of Harlan Coben's thrillers. I won't give anything away about the story itself, except that it will grip you from its first couple of pages till the very end - don't hesitate!

Anca's Story (a YA Holocaust novel)
Anca's Story (a YA Holocaust novel)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars so moving, so powerful ...., 9 Sep 2012
Once in a while you come across something special. Anca's story is definetely one of those. It brings back to us the horrors of the Holocaust seen through the eyes of a young girl who touches our hearts in every way possible. After having enjoyed 'Sugar & Spice' from the same author which is one of my favourite reads of the last year, I hadn't expected this story, but loved it and cannot wait for the next book !

Destined to Play
Destined to Play
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, and ridiculous tbh, 2 Sep 2012
This review is from: Destined to Play (Kindle Edition)
What a wate of my money this was. It's extremely boring, not exciting in the very least, I just about managed to finish it, hoping for a good end - I actually skimmed through the last 20 or so pages to put an end to my misery. What ever else are people gonna throw at us ????

Forever Is Over
Forever Is Over
Price: 1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Abandoned at page 18, 28 Mar 2012
This review is from: Forever Is Over (Kindle Edition)
I only got as far as page 18 to abandon this book very very quickly, and during those I was bored all the while ..... moving on ....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2012 9:32 AM BST

Addicted To Love
Addicted To Love
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story that keeps you guessing ..., 11 Feb 2012
This review is from: Addicted To Love (Kindle Edition)
Download this now whilst it is free. I read it a while back, and found it resembled some of S King's writing. There is somehting strange going on in this sleepy town ..... and the author keeps you guessing all along. I also enjoyed an earlier book by same auhor 'The End of Marking Time', which you will not easily forget, one that makes you think about things. Have enjoyed this writer's books very much so far.

Running of the Bulls (A Wall Street Thriller) (The Fifth Avenue Series Book 2)
Running of the Bulls (A Wall Street Thriller) (The Fifth Avenue Series Book 2)
Price: 2.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great Kindle download!, 2 Jun 2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and finished it in less than 2 days, as the last sentence of each chapter draws you straight into the next ; there never seems to be a good time to give this book a rest! The first 2 chapters are absolutely sensational, and then the story develops into action after action, plots and surprises, until the finale which was such a rollercoaster of events. I actually felt as if I was in the midst of the action myself, it was so well written.
I keep being amazed at how many great books I have read since I own a Kindle, at either very affordable prices or even free, great!

13 Little Blue Envelopes
13 Little Blue Envelopes
Price: 3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars For teenagers?, 17 May 2011
I am not sure whether this book was written for the younger readers, as I think I would have enjoyed it at the age of 15, but a bit older now .....
This could have been an exciting story with amazing adventures - unfortunately it was the most boring thing I've read in a long time. It was a freebie, so I can't grumble I guess, so gave it 3 stars anyway as I think kids might like it.

The Stolen Child
The Stolen Child
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Very very short ...., 16 May 2011
This review is from: The Stolen Child (Kindle Edition)
This short story is a little disappointing, it never gets going really, and is not much longer than a long paragraph. It is of course only there so you would read the 2 first chapters of a new book, and buy it. Did not work for me ; poor marketing.

Pinpoint
Pinpoint
Price: 2.05

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it ..., 15 May 2011
This review is from: Pinpoint (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book - but felt it dragged a bit too much for me, it didn't leave me on the edge of my seat, but waiting for more to happen. The plot was not full of surprises, so it was good, but not one of the best crime thrillers for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4