Profile for E. M. Walton > Reviews

Content by E. M. Walton

E. M. Walton (Manchester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sistema Slimline Quaddie Lunch Box, Aqua
Sistema Slimline Quaddie Lunch Box, Aqua
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Versatile!, 4 May 2014
I like the fact (very carefully and vertically, or else the tabs tear) you can detach all the lids and separate all the sections for washing (even in the dishwasher) pity no information supplied about this. However, bottom tray is very shallow and fits one sandwich side by side and you can just about squeeze a packet of crisps in. Juice bottle so, so handy.

Spearmark 400 ml Angry Birds Star Wars Bottle
Spearmark 400 ml Angry Birds Star Wars Bottle
Offered by Home-Expressions
Price: 6.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Bottle, good price!, 4 May 2014
My nine year old loves this bottle. Fits perfectly in his lunch bag and if you chill the drink the night before it helps to keep his lunch cool too. Could possibly be frozen on a hot day.

Pet Mate Lockable Cat Flap White
Pet Mate Lockable Cat Flap White
Price: 11.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect measurements!, 29 Sep 2013
The online measurement details of this cat flap are not correct. The measurements given are the overall size NOT the cut-out as it would have you believe. I got a refund but was not compensated for wasted time & petrol returning this product. Much easier to take your measurements to a store and buy one you can physically see!

One Hundred Names
One Hundred Names
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great escapism as usual, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: One Hundred Names (Kindle Edition)
This woman never fails to intrigue me with her writing. Creative, verging on almost ridiculous, then drags you into a realistic probability. I think it's probably Cecelia's best book yet.

TECHZONE4U-Multi Pack 10 x Silicone Case Cover Skin for Blackberry 8520 CURVE ,9300Curve,8530,
Offered by techzone4u
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Present!, 21 April 2012
My Stepdaughter wanted a cover for her Blackberry but couldn't decide on colour. You can imagine her face on her birthday when she received all 10! A well received present.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute! Ideal Lunch Bag, 24 Oct 2011
I thought this bag would make a great shopper. However, although the measurements were accurate, I didn't realise just how small it actually was (should have read the reviews) It will make a great lunch bag (though they do a foil lined one for a few more pounds) or a fun stocking filler! I completely love the fact that it's recycled and the design is on trend.

Submarine [Original Songs]
Submarine [Original Songs]
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Songs!, 1 Oct 2011
Love the Arctic Monkeys, I now love Alex Turner even more! Watched the film Submarine and had to buy the soundtrack. Great film, great tracks. I've played it over and over. Just a shame there are only six (well, technically five) tracks on the album.
Alex....more please!
Submarine

by Penelope Hands
Price: 4.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Call This A Book!, 1 Oct 2011
I've bought this as a stocking filler for Christmas. But to be honest, it isn't much more than an expensive booklet! Disappointed with it as a gift but hopefully the recipient will be impressed by content rather than packaging!

Eat To The Beat Collectors Edition
Eat To The Beat Collectors Edition
Price: 13.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 28 May 2011
This video was out when I was a teenager and I haven't been able to get hold of it for years. So, you can imagine my delight when I managed to get it so neatly packaged on DVD with and additional audio disc! Instantly took me down memory lane and made me realise just how influential and ahead of it's time this band really was. The first band to use rap in mainstream pop and the very first complete Video Album! Which, I might add was very entertaining on many levels to watch!
Eat to the Beat + DVD

Price: 5.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Wanted!, 7 April 2011
This product was exactly what I wanted but at an amazingly cheap price. However, they took a very long time to arrive. So if you really want them, like me, order well in advance.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4