Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (North Yorkshire, UK)

I-Boyz presents 6 Pack of Clear Film LCD Front Screen Shield Scratch Protector Guard for iPhone 3G/3GS
Offered by BestDeals onl

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protectors, 4 Nov. 2012
This is the third type of screen protector I have used. The first came free with a case and was ok, the second came free with another case and was absolutely rubbish. This third type is good, it went on very easily (I'm getting the hang of it now) and only had one very small bubble. The screen is just as responsive as it was with out a screen protector. I will definitely buy this type again when the need arises.

Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Running Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Grey/Pink (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars my favourite gadget, 25 Feb. 2012
I have been after this watch for ages and have been reading reviews and keeping my eye on prices. Eventually I took the plunge and bought it, I can safely say it is now my favourite gadget. I wear it as a watch all the time and turn on gps as and when needed. I have logged loads of activities from 5 mile walks to walking the kids to the bus stop for school. And, using the heart rate monitor, I record all my runs, the heart rate info is amazing. I find the data on the garmin connect site really fascinating, and love being able to see how hard I worked on hills etc, also if I do a short sprint in my run, I can see my top speed so I can keep improving on it. It is a very simple watch to use. I love the calorie counter too.
My only negative is it's only one metre water resistant - my other watch is a casio baby g which i wore in the shower/bath and when swimming - I shall have to remember to take this off for those activities!
As this is my first gps watch I can not compare it to others but all in all, I think it's great. Would definitely recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars like slippers, 25 Feb. 2012
I have been running for a few months now and I run increasingly farther and faster and was starting to think I needed a bit more cushioning. They feel fantastic, like running in slippers! I don't feel any shocks to my joints. They are well made and will hopefully last a long time.
My only regret is not getting a bigger size, my mizuno shoes are a 7 and these too are a 7 but they are just a little bit smaller than the original insole, so I can just feel the front edge with my toes. I would definitely buy them again, but in an 8 and trim them to fit.

Expanding file A4 fabric black
Expanding file A4 fabric black

5.0 out of 5 stars expanding file, 26 Feb. 2011
After searching for ages I came across this fabric expanding file, and it was exactly what I wanted. The price was reasonable and it is well made and looks like it will last a long time. I would definitely recommend it.

Tomy Colour Doodle
Tomy Colour Doodle

5.0 out of 5 stars tomy colour doodle, 22 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Tomy Colour Doodle (Toy)
A fantastic drawing board. Both my kids play with it (aged 2 & 3) and quite often fight over it!

Hewlett Packard - HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One - Multifunction ( printer copier scanner ) - colour - ink-jet - copying (up to): 30 ppm (mono) 23 ppm (colour) - printing (up to): 30 ppm (mono) 23 ppm (colour) - 100 sheets - Hi-Speed USB

5.0 out of 5 stars Hewlett Packard HP Photosmart C4480, 29 Nov. 2009
Initially I had a lot of trouble installing this printer ( I had similar problems with my old HP printer 3 years ago), I think this was mainly due to my computer and anti virus settings. However I managed to resolve the problems myself using HP online help, and I am not a computer expert! Once it was installed I found that it was a fantastic printer, so much faster than my old HP. When printing several pages it prints in reverse order so you don't have to reshuffle the pages, a great idea! The photo quality is super. I have not had any other problem's with the printer and would recommend it.