Profile for C. Rushton > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Ethos Aldo Zilli Mondo Professional Stainless Steel Non Stick Milk Pan, 14 cm
Ethos Aldo Zilli Mondo Professional Stainless Steel Non Stick Milk Pan, 14 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Tippy and non-stick starting to go, 8 Sep 2011
I hadn't had this pan long before the non-stick started to peel off. It tips over easily because it is so tall. Disappointing for an expensive pan.

Ladies Motorbike Trousers Waterproof Womens Motorcycle Pants W30L30
Ladies Motorbike Trousers Waterproof Womens Motorcycle Pants W30L30

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap ad waterproof, 8 Sep 2011
I got these as my leathers are not waterproof. They are very roomy - and the waist is generous. These are the smallest I could see but I can wear ordinary trousers underneath and they fit over my boots so no wet feet.
A smaller size would have been good but on the whole good value.

Samsung YP-Q1JEB/XEU 16GB Black MP3/4 Multimedia Player Works w/ BBC iPlayer
Samsung YP-Q1JEB/XEU 16GB Black MP3/4 Multimedia Player Works w/ BBC iPlayer

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it - but I don't use it for view videos., 7 May 2010
I originally bought this so I could watch iplayer files. It took me a long time to work out how to download iplayer files so that they could be viewed - originally kept saying in the wrong format
If I apply a book mark the file becomes corrupt and can no longer be viewed if I switch off and try to go back to it later. Same message about wrong format.
No problem found with the volume.
It's great for listening to podcasts though I might have found something a bit cheaper to do that. I had to buy new earphones that were more comfortable.

Plain Cotton Bags - 22cm x 22cm (6)
Plain Cotton Bags - 22cm x 22cm (6)
Offered by Choose4less

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 6 Feb 2010
I bought these with some fabric crayons. My son enjoyed creating his own picture on the bag and loves carrying it around. It is about the right size for a 2-3 year old to carry. Bags have a mixture of red handles and blue handles.

Bigjigs Rail BJT104 Mini Track (Pack of 8)
Bigjigs Rail BJT104 Mini Track (Pack of 8)
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars useful but pricey, 6 Feb 2010
Bit pricey for how much wood you get, however the gender bender pieces (two knobs or two holes) are very useful. I think there were 2 of each type of piece so 6 in all rather than just four which was handy. In all, a good buy.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars nice and warm, 6 Feb 2010
I found these didn't fit well as I have skinny legs but normal sized bum. I use them as winter leggins to wear under jeans so not a complete waste of money.

Artstraws
Artstraws
Offered by Baby Craft

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit fiddly, 6 Feb 2010
This review is from: Artstraws (Office Product)
I remember these from when I was a kid but just used them for corn dolly type construction as opposed to the projects suggested in the instructions (constucting a table or face from very short pieces. Bought them for my 7 year old niece - at her request. She found them rather fiddly but as she is quite into crafts she may grow into them. It is nice to have different colours and sizes.

Bigjigs Rail BJT103 Three Way Points (Pack of 2)
Bigjigs Rail BJT103 Three Way Points (Pack of 2)
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure worth it, 6 Feb 2010
Bought these for my 3 year old because I wanted to make train track construction more interesting. Unfortunately I didn't realise the extra work involved as a result. In future I will stick to much simpler track making. The pieces are compatible with Brio etc but the joints are quite loose. They still work though.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars nice dress, 6 Feb 2010
Very pretty dress but the only available size (6)was too small. I am normally a size 8 so I guess their sizing is spot on. Unfortunately discontinued now.

Simple Solution Toodle Loo - White
Simple Solution Toodle Loo - White
Offered by Santé Sans Souci

3.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used it yet., 8 Nov 2009
I'm sure it's great but not had an opportunity to try it out yet. It is very portable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2011 3:50 PM GMT