Profile for mikaelaabrenica > Reviews

Content by mikaelaabrenica

mikaelaabrenica

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Small wasn't what I expected, 16 Feb. 2014
A bit large than what I expected, even though I bought the small one.
Overall, I loved the design :)

AMERICAN Psycho SWAG hipster White T shirt S M L XL 2XL Mens Womens (Small - Chest (34-36) - Length (26.5) - [inches])
Offered by Tricky Ink

3.0 out of 5 stars Small wasn't what I expected, 16 Feb. 2014
I bought this product expecting to be small but it looked pretty large on my body.
My size is normally small and would fit perfectly but this one was a bit too large.
But the design was impeccable! I loved it very much :)
If it was a bit smaller than the size I got, it would have been very awesome :P

niceEshop(TM) Purple Hipstr Nebula & Aztec Andes Tribal Pattern Case Cover for iPhone4 4G 4S +Screen Protector
Offered by Lottie's Accessories Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 16 Feb. 2014
I absolutely loved this product!
It was what I expected and truly great made.
I really really love it! 100%
5 stars for you :)

Z-elect(TM)Baby Blue Hakuna Matata Striped Figure Hard Back Case Cover for iPhone4 4G 4S +Screen Protector

1.0 out of 5 stars It's badly made.., 16 Feb. 2014
The design was badly made.
I'm sorry but it's true. It looked so pixelated.
Like they just zoomed the picture in and printed it out.
I didn't like it.

Retro Black 8 Ball Hard Case For iPhone 5S 5 Back Cover Pool Snooker Magic Apple Skin Shell Design Print
Offered by EBIZWORLD

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 16 Feb. 2014
I bought this product and arrived pretty quickly.
The design was very nice.
Although there was a scratch that came with it, which I was a bit disappointed about.
But overall, I loved the design :)

Mini Compact Portable FOLD Foldable Quiet 2 Fans USB Cooling Fan Cooler Pad Mat Stand With Light for HP DELL Acer Ibm 7' to 17' Inch Laptop Netbook,iPad xBox xBox 360 PS3 PS2 Projectors External (Black)
Offered by BV-electronics

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 16 Feb. 2014
I like the design but I didn't really know it would be that small... So I was a bit disappointed.
But other than that, The product was quiet, compatible and awesome :)