Profile for K.T > Reviews

Chrysalis Tarot
Chrysalis Tarot
by Toney Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 May 2015
This review is from: Chrysalis Tarot (Cards)
Beautiful cards. Can't wait to start working with them :)

Music dj t-shirt for men HEADPHONES black size L
Music dj t-shirt for men HEADPHONES black size L
Offered by MAKAYA

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 26 May 2015
Was a present for other half. Great fit and good material He was pleased :)

IGGI Record Collection LP Wall Clock, Time For Music
IGGI Record Collection LP Wall Clock, Time For Music

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., 26 May 2015
Rubbish. Doesn't work as the hands don't turn. Very poorly made. Don't waste your money.

The Animal Wisdom Tarot - Book and Cards Box Set
The Animal Wisdom Tarot - Book and Cards Box Set
by Dawn Brunke

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply stunning!, 11 Nov. 2013
I have many Tarot and Oracle decks (I'm getting quite addicted!). I am a huge lover of all animals and realised that I did not own an animal deck! I have a couple of cat themed decks as I adore cats but I wanted one that would portray and honour the animal kingdom. There are other animal decks around and I spent a lot of time choosing the right one for me. I was immediately drawn to this deck. It is full of life, colour and vibrancy. But do not be fooled that this is an airy fairy deck with childlike storybook pictures. Quite the contrary, there is much symbolism in each card and each animal has a very specific and special message for those that seek it. The deck itself has the Minors/Majors as in a traditional style deck with 4 suits. However the suits are slightly different: Pentacles are Fossils, Swords are Feathers, Wands are Branches and Cups become Shells. The Court cards of Page, Knight, Queen and King become Seer, Seeker, Nurturer and Guardian. There is a really lovely full colour book that accompanies the deck which is packed with information and guides the reader through step by step. There are a few tarot spreads to get you started and a sample reading spread to help with interpreting your cards. A full page description of each card and it's associated meaning, animal advice and teaching is included, alongside the card itself. For those that do reversals in their readings, the card backs are fully reversible and have an image of the Coyote (trickster) on it which is the equivalent of the Fool in traditional symbolism. I highly recommend getting hold of this deck if you can, the pictures online don't really do it justice. I think think this is going to be one of my favourite decks alongside Tarot of Pagan Cats and the Crystal Visions tarot. Buy it! :)

Four Goals of Family Life,The: The Ancient Fourfold Path of Happiness in Marriage Relationships.
by Jagannathesvari Devi dasi

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 30 July 2013
I have been searching for a book like this for some time now. The author has researched this book well and uses many quotes to back up and misconceptions. Highly recommended if you are looking to enhance your spiritual life and are married or thinking of raising a family. Well worth a read :)

Chanting the Holy Names
Chanting the Holy Names
by Krishna's Mercy

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written little book, 30 July 2013
If you are new to chanting or just want some info and inspiration then this is a handy little book. It's not very long so won't take long to read but it contains much useful information. Recommended. :)

The Gita Deck: Wisdom from the Bhagavad Gita
The Gita Deck: Wisdom from the Bhagavad Gita
by Mandala Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful deck of cards!, 30 July 2013
These cards are wonderful if you are just starting out using decks or studying the Bhagavad Gita. They are inspirational and the artwork is lovely. Very good value for money too!

Yoga (Yoga Journal Books)
Yoga (Yoga Journal Books)
by Linda Sparrowe
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book!, 6 Jun. 2012
I first looked at this book when it was first published a few years ago in a really huge hardback format. I thought it was absolutely wonderful. I now have my own "normal" sized copy and looking through it again, it still amazes me. the photos are astonding, and for anyone that loves yoga, it is just a truly inspiring book. I'm very pleased with my purchase :)

Better You Femergy 60 Capsules
Better You Femergy 60 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, 23 April 2012
I got these last Friday and began taking them right away. I am a teacher and I always feel VERY tired in the afternoon and can literally close my eyes anywhere and fall asleep! Not very convenient when I'm am work! However, taking these have helped tremendously! I am in my mid 30's and even in my 20's I was always constantly tired. I thought I was low in iron so took tablets for this but nothing worked. I've tried eating lots of energy foods but that doesn't work either. I thought maybe I was aneamic but I wasn't. So throughout my life I have just lived with the way I feel and thought it was a normal part of everyday living and stresses.
Femergy has already made a huge difference to my energy levels and I will continue to keep taking them. I am really pleased that they are suitable for vegetarians and vegans and they are also not tested on animals which is very important for me. They contain no caffeine and there are no known side effects. I would recommend that you give them a try and see if they work for you. :)

The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck
The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck
by John Holland

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice deck!, 31 July 2011
I've only just purchased these cards so I am still getting used to the deck and the pictures. The deck itself is beautiful with lovely pictures and colours. I was drawn to this deck almost immediately. They would be quite useful for beginners as there are less cards and are easier to interpret. I gave this a 4 star rating only because the cards are a little on the large side and I have quite small hands! But other than that, I highly recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2