Profile for NJD53 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Spirit in the Sky
Spirit in the Sky

5.0 out of 5 stars A timeless classic, 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Spirit in the Sky (MP3 Download)
Norman Greenbaum might well be a one off artist but with this track he certainly created a classic. A foot tapper with a touch of mysticism.

I Don't Feel Like Dancin' (Radio Edit)
I Don't Feel Like Dancin' (Radio Edit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes you by surprise, 7 Sept. 2013
Until I heard this track, I didn't even know the Scissor Sisters! Originally, I thought it was a Bee Gees track (Saturday Night Fever) but that's only a credit to the Scissor Sisters.

Get Lucky (Radio Edit)
Get Lucky (Radio Edit)

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 7 Sept. 2013
It's been rated so very highly and rightly so. The rhythm of this track is infectious and no matter how many times you hear it, it never wears you down.

Walk This Way
Walk This Way

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic re-visited, 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Walk This Way (MP3 Download)
This track just starts to get you rocking. Throwing in Aerosmith was genius. Everything is there, from rock to rap.

Cafe Olé
Cafe Olé

5.0 out of 5 stars Salsa The very best of, 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Cafe Olé (MP3 Download)
An absolutely brilliant selection of high quality instrumentals (and vocals). An amazing artist who can easily convert you even if you don't understand anything about Salsa.

Dam Busters (Special Anniversary) Edition)  [1955] [1945] [Blu-ray]
Dam Busters (Special Anniversary) Edition) [1955] [1945] [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Michael Redgrave

5.0 out of 5 stars Bombed Out, 18 Jun. 2013
There are classics and then there are CLASSICS! This is simply a mission above the rest!

While one must allow for editorial license, I believe it is fairly minimal in this instance.

Superb.

NEW JAWBONE CAR CHARGER WITH CABLE - JB2VPC-US NEW
NEW JAWBONE CAR CHARGER WITH CABLE - JB2VPC-US NEW
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile users, 1 April 2013
Because of my work as a delivery driver and my possession of the Jawbone earpiece I had need to recharge my device whilst working around the UK.

Now that I have the adapter, my working life is much more satisfying, especially when I have to spend nights away from home.

Without hesitation, I would recommend the adapter to any Jawbone user who is on the road.

Douwe Egberts Senseo Cappuccino (Pack of 4, Total 32 Pods)
Douwe Egberts Senseo Cappuccino (Pack of 4, Total 32 Pods)
Offered by E.U. Xtores

5.0 out of 5 stars Missing, 5 Jan. 2013
I am only able to review this item because I have bought it independently. The cappuccino,itself, is beautifully smooth and I look forward to receiving more, via Amazon.

Madness
Madness

5.0 out of 5 stars Strange choice, 19 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Madness (MP3 Download)
I am one those strange people who no longer listen to titles released by modern day artistes. Imagine my immense surprise and pleasure upon discovering this wonderful track by Muse.

So captivating is this music I find it difficult to stop listening to it and recommend it to anyone.

Time Is Tight
Time Is Tight

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 19 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Time Is Tight (MP3 Download)
In the years since this track was released, it has, for some reason, fallen silent.

Upon finding that I could purchase the track via Amazon, I hesitated not a moment in adding it to my collection.

Booker T & The MG were underrated in their own time and it seems that the radio programmers of today have mislaid this wonderful track in their libraries.

Time Is Tight will live on, as long as I am drawing breath!

Page: 1 | 2